Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mullen on Georgia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Mullen on Georgia

Mark schlabach @Mark_Schlabach
    Dan Mullen on UGA: "Listen, winning one SEC Championship Game doesn't make you a dominant program, you know what I'm saying? In two of the last three years, we've been to the SEC Championship Game. So even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."

Mullen is barking up the wrong tree. I think smart is gonna bend him over his knee, again

vCash
    That's pretty cocky to say the least. And "We" haven't been there 2 of the last 3 years ... it was his predecessor.

vCash
    Who is this ?we? he speaks of

vCash
    Was he this bad when he worked for us? Didn't seem like it, but I suppose it's just how you view things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Was he this bad when he worked for us? Didn't seem like it, but I suppose it's just how you view things.
    He is just embodying the dickishness of the UF fan base. I bet Dan gets along well with that asshole baseball coach they have too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He is just embodying the dickishness of the UF fan base. I bet Dan gets along well with that asshole baseball coach they have too.
    Hes doing the same thing he did here against OM. Remember the shit talking swag having dan we all loved?

The one that said we are never losing to OM again? The one that got on the mic and said one program is def on the rise in this state?

If they get that Dan they will be hell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Hes doing the same thing he did here against OM. Remember the shit talking swag having dan we all loved?

The one that said we are never losing to OM again? The one that got on the mic and said one program is def on the rise in this state?

To be fair- if I'm not mistaken the "we're never losing to Ole Miss again" speech was in the locker room and I think one of the player recorded it on their phone and put it on the Internet. It wasn't meant for public consumption.

I don't mind talking shit as long as you can back it up. Or it at least if you don't back it up- you come out harder the next year and beat their ass. Dan's problem was after he lost to Ole Miss he tucked his tail like a bitch and as soon as we lost the countdown clock came down (he put back up later) and all of a sudden "well, we've moved on from them". The fact of the matter is as long as Ole Miss is operating and the federal government doesn't shut them down for a prostitution ring for football recruits- we're not "moving past" them even if we beat them 100 times in a row while becoming a superpower while they become Vandy. To be crystal clear- what I mean is beating their ass is and always will be a priority. Some State fans may be scared to embrace the rivalry for what it is and don't want to look "obsessed"- but instead of ignoring it I think the best way to handle it is to embrace it and then dominate their ass on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

I think there is a difference here. When Dan came here, he was an unknown quantity to our fanbase. He need to right a ship and fire up a fan base that had no swagger. To UF, Dan is a known quantity. So known, that they had a firedanmullen.com going his last year on staff. UF fans will hold this against him starting about 7:00 pm October 27th, after Kirby waxes their asses at the Cocktail Party.

vCash
    To UF, Dan is a known quantity. So known, that they had a firedanmullen.com going his last year on staff. UF fans will hold this against him starting about 7:00 pm October 27th, after Kirby waxes their asses at the Cocktail Party.
    I don't think it'll take that long. If they lose before that (say to us) it'll start. The younger UF fans that don't remember his time as OC are sorta happy he came back, most of the ones that remember his OC time seem to be indifferent at best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I don't think it'll take that long. If they lose before that (say to us) it'll start. The younger UF fans that don't remember his time as OC are sorta happy he came back, most of the ones that remember his OC time seem to be indifferent at best
    Looking at some UF fan posts on SDS articles about Mullen they think he will win the East next year and beat Smart. They think Mullen rolls us on Sept. 29th easily. It's gonna be a wake up call when we beat the shit outta them in DWS.

vCash
    Florida?s been to sec championship game 2 out of last 3 years. danny boy been sitting at the house watching. Ain?t no we?ve been to it .

vCash
    Man, that guy's a prick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Man, that guy's a prick.
    But he was loved when he was here. Anybody that questioned anything he did on a message board was blasted by certain posters.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Mullen is a ****ing douche idiot.

vCash
    I don?t know who I despise more, O?Sullivan or manieri. Yeah I bet danny boy and O?Sullivan get along fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I don?t know who I despise more, O?Sullivan or manieri. Yeah I bet danny boy and O?Sullivan get along fine.
    Manieri for sure, but it's a damn close race.

vCash
    The job that Dan really wanted.. now he has to play them every year. Good luck with that.

vCash
    GA saw through Danny. It’s hurts his feelings.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Wow. That?s pretty solid bulletin board material from a HC to his biggest conference rival.
    He?s taking credit for something that his predecessor did the two years before he arrived.....and also got fired because UF didn?t think he was good enough for them. Danny boy ain?t gonna last long in Gator land

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Wow. That?s pretty solid bulletin board material from a HC to his biggest conference rival.
    He?s taking credit for something that his predecessor did the two years before he arrived.....and also got fired because UF didn?t think he was good enough for them. Danny boy ain?t gonna last long in Gator land
    Probably doesn't sit well with all those Georgia HS potential recruits, Danny ain't the brightest bulb on the tree.