Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sankey?s Letter in the gun law.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    No... You suggested that the Founding Fathers had no idea about powerful weapons and now are trying to apply that to bringing those into a stadium.

The fact is the FFs knew about powerful weapons and knew that weaponry improves. Yet they still wrote it without limitations. Private citizens owned cannons.... People owned more powerful guns through out our history. That's a separate point than CC a weapon into a sports venue.

And you know it.
    Your pistol is more common use dangerous than any weapon they had in 1790. They left the 2nd amendment vague because they expected current man to be able to adjust it as weapons became more advanced. If they had knowledge of what future weapons would become they would of invented it themselves and used it or became the richest person in colonial times selling it.

vCash
    In 2007, A V Tech student shot and killed 33 people and wounded about 20. Where was the campus protection? Where were the police? V Tech had a fire arm ban.

2 years prior, a lawful student was dismissed for concealed carry.

In 2006, the state wanted to pass a law much like we did in 2011.... V Tech fought it and the following year 50 people did not have the option to use their constitutional right to carry..... all dead. 20 others injured.

Closer to home....2012... a MSU student was shot to death on campus. The 3 shooters were not students.

vCash
    I wonder how many drunk, charged up state fan has killed someone with a cow bell?

vCash
    Large crowd was shot up not long ago... the guy didnt have anybody shooting back at him.

Nobody went to that concert thinking they were not safe.
    This is EXACTLY what Im talking about. Some dumbass with a gun would have decided to start firing BACK at a hotel full of people.....Jesus Christ....

vCash
    No... You suggested that the Founding Fathers had no idea about powerful weapons and now are trying to apply that to bringing those into a stadium.

The fact is the FFs knew about powerful weapons and knew that weaponry improves. Yet they still wrote it without limitations. Private citizens owned cannons.... People owned more powerful guns through out our history. That's a separate point than CC a weapon into a sports venue.

And you know it.
    If only we knew what the words ?well regulated? meant, we might be able to debunk this statement....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I wonder how many drunk, charged up state fan has killed someone with a cow bell?
    You can have my Cowbell when you pry it from my cold, dead, hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Just curious on a typical 24 hour day what percentage of it do you have a gun within 5 feet of your body? Do you carry a gun with you at all times every day?
    I do. I have a gun on me all day almost every day....I believe putting guns in a crowded stadium is a bad idea to the point of really really stupid. I'm fune with enhanced carry being allowed on campus and other places as well...I just think a college football stadium, bar, or concert is a bad idea.
    Last edited by Dawgology; 02-09-2018 at 02:30 PM.

vCash
    http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=10141

The is the most common outcome and it happened here...in Mississippi...in Columbus...

vCash
    In 2007, A V Tech student shot and killed 33 people and wounded about 20. Where was the campus protection? Where were the police? V Tech had a fire arm ban.

2 years prior, a lawful student was dismissed for concealed carry.

In 2006, the state wanted to pass a law much like we did in 2011.... V Tech fought it and the following year 50 people did not have the option to use their constitutional right to carry..... all dead. 20 others injured.

Closer to home....2012... a MSU student was shot to death on campus. The 3 shooters were not students.
    I am all for concealed carry if it meant eliminating all auto and semiautomatic weapons. If everyone only has 3 to 6 shots then there probably aren't mass shootings. If everyone has semiautomatic weapons then one shooter can still kill a lot of people. Unfortunately weapon manufacturers like making money more than the chance at saving people's lives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=10141

The is the most common outcome and it happened here...in Mississippi...in Columbus...
    Yep. Good post. Expect another deflection from 007, though...

Archimedes
    vCash
    More mass shootings have be stopped by guys with balls charging and isolating the subject than they have with a conceal carry. In fact a true life movie came out today about it.

I'm all for guns but large confined space crowds aren't the place for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    We have examples all over this nation of people not ALLOWED to carry getting shot at sporting events. It happened in the parking lot of the Dallas Cowboys stadium. Busch Stadium.... Nat Park.... Nissan Stadium (TSU Home coming).. Spartan Stadium... Camping world stadium... etc..

vCash
    It was fun to write it, but I'd better not post it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    It was fun to write it, but I'd better not post it.
    Post it it's why we are all here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Post it it's why we are all here

Lol. Good one.

Plenty of GB2 gifs applicable to this thread...

And reading some of this thread is like...

Only after to feel like...

vCash
    Hey Beardo, you got some Terminator meme or gif on you? Cause this thread is like a terminator, you can't kill it and it won't die.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Hey Beardo, you got some Terminator meme or gif on you? Cause this thread is like a terminator, you can't kill it and it won't die.
    You know it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    You know it.

Dang, man, I knew you wouldn't let me down! Awesome!

Rep Given!

vCash
    Can I take quick time out and thank the mods for letting this topic go on. In light of the criticism of political threads earlier this week, y?all could have yanked it at any moment.

Also - good job to the posters about a) not getting personal; and b) not responding with the typical ?you?re a stupid libtard? rebuttals. Thanks for not turning the thread into a total shitshow.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Cause this thread is like a terminator, you can't kill it and it won't die.