Page 99 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Losing Webb and not having a RB this next class is a pretty damn big hole in our recruiting.
    We'll sign a RB this class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I wouldn't count on it.

With half of the top Mississippi players looking to go out of state & Emery now lost, this class is sputtering & could be a huge missed opportunity.

Not to mention, we don't even know who will flip
    You need some Midol.

vCash
    Losing Webb and not having a RB this next class is a pretty damn big hole in our recruiting.
    It is July... We have five months until Signing Day. Calm down. We are going to sign at least one RB in this class, maybe two.

vCash
    I wouldn't count on it.

With half of the top Mississippi players looking to go out of state & Emery now lost, this class is sputtering & could be a huge missed opportunity.

Not to mention, we don't even know who will flip
    I have to more or less agree.....we definitely have some ice forming on our wings.....we are asking some very talented kids to commit to a program with a head coach with no experience as a DI head coach and it looks like some of them aren't buying it.....Moorhead is going to have to light it up this fall to show people that we are legit...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    It is July... We have five months until Signing Day. Calm down. We are going to sign at least one RB in this class, maybe two.
    care to supply two names with your prediction? It looks to me like we'll have to flip someone.

vCash
    Are there any 4 stars left on the board that we lead for?

Seems to me we are tapped out unless we change the momentum with some guys

vCash
    Are there any 4 stars left on the board that we lead for?

Seems to me we are tapped out unless we change the momentum with some guys
    Eric Gray out of Memphis maybe.....but he's a Michigan commit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    That would mean we don't lead for him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I was stating a fact. Nothing more. I'll be anxious to see who we jump on now. I know there's been contact with Gray.

vCash
    He's who everyone thought we would get before all the Emery talk.. Ann Arbor is a longgg way from Memphis. Just saying

I don't think it's over with Emery, but he's a 5 star guy out of Louisiana.. LSU doesn't just let those go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    We'll sign a RB this class.
    Got any names we've been on? Gray, Emery, and the Cali kid are all I've heard and they're all long shots now. who else is on the board?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Got any names we've been on? Gray, Emery, and the Cali kid are all I've heard and they're all long shots now. who else is on the board?
    I wouldn't say they're long shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    big drop off if we don't get Emery or Gray....I think like Thompson out of Callaway....wow

vCash
    In checking around as best I can, looks like Gray is not so settled on Meechican.

vCash
    big drop off if we don't get Emery or Gray....I think like Thompson out of Callaway....wow
    We're not recruiting him.

vCash
    In checking around as best I can, looks like Gray is not so settled on Meechican.
    He's not at all. I also think this Emery to LSU talk is premature. We'll see but I don't see him committing this week.

vCash
    you mean we 'weren't' recruiting him....don't think we can afford to go two years without a RB

vCash
    Holy shit .. everyone chill out a ****in second... there is some momentum to LSU right now just like there was to Uga a few weeks ago . I still like our chances . Emery may commit to LSU soon he may not .. it’s July
    Let’s see what happens this weekend if he comes to TDC and even if he doesn’t it’s not over by a long shot

Rose bowl talks to a LSU Insider that gives him info and he runs with it... I bet the 24/7 board got a lot of clicks and views this morning ..,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's not at all. I also think this Emery to LSU talk is premature. We'll see but I don't see him committing this week.
    I agree IYOK, been a lot of noise about Emery wanting to be the sole running back in a class and LSU has a 4 star commit Tyrion Davis and they are pursuing another highly regarded back.

vCash
    Get Gray or Emery and we're good.