Page 93 of 392 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He’s a 247 5* not quite a Composite 5*
    Again, I wish 247 would do away with the composite ranking.

vCash
    So, is K Jones, GA OL, committing this weekend? He said he has his mind made up and has informed coaches of his decision. Said he really loves Johnson and is like a father figure. Are we i the hunt? Think the crystal balls say AU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    So, is K Jones, GA OL, committing this weekend? He said he has his mind made up and has informed coaches of his decision. Said he really loves Johnson and is like a father figure. Are we i the hunt? Think the crystal balls say AU.
    It's Auburn. Don't get your hopes up.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Cooterpoot;970352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post

We?re third at best on Cross?s list. Maybe 4th now. Hall is a maybe. Burdine is a plan B guy. Lose some guys and we might take him.
    So we're saying Hev is going to out recruit us on OL?....BTW Hud is on Cross and he's currently #2 in the nation in recruiting......and yea we would take Burdine in a heart beat if he decides to come here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    It's Auburn. Don't get your hopes up.
    10/4

vCash
    [QUOTE=Doggie_Style;970447]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post

So we're saying Hev is going to out recruit us on OL?....BTW Hud is on Cross and he's currently #2 in the nation in recruiting......and yea we would take Burdine in a heart beat if he decides to come here.
    1. It's not Hev and FL. They're behind us- Way behind.
    2. I'm just telling you what someone related to Cross said.
    3. You might take Burdine. Doesn't mean State will. And I'll defer to FYOK on that one. He probably has better info on that deal than me.

vCash
    Ari, IYOK, anyone else....reading on the other board that Dannis Jackson may flip to OM soon. I know you guys have been saying this recruiting year will be a rollercoaster of sorts, but do yall think we hang on to him? Will he flip soon, and we still have a chance to get him back?
    Definitely feel better about situations like these with JoMo and the new staff.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneArmSteve View Post
    Ari, IYOK, anyone else....reading on the other board that Dannis Jackson may flip to OM soon. I know you guys have been saying this recruiting year will be a rollercoaster of sorts, but do yall think we hang on to him? Will he flip soon, and we still have a chance to get him back?
    Definitely feel better about situations like these with JoMo and the new staff.
    That’s speculation based off a Yancy post no real evidence. It will be a very tough battle to keep him but I’ve heard nothing suggesting he’s flipping in a couple weeks. He may but I haven’t heard anything & think it’s more guessing on our fans part than anything based off intel.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Cooterpoot;970457]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post

1. It's not Hev and FL. They're behind us- Way behind.
    2. I'm just telling you what someone related to Cross said.
    3. You might take Burdine. Doesn't mean State will. And I'll defer to FYOK on that one. He probably has better info on that deal than me.
    Who you have leading for Cross FSU? I assume you have OM 2nd?

vCash
    [QUOTE=Ifyouonlyknew;970468]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post

Who you have leading for Cross FSU? I assume you have OM 2nd?
    Yes, FSU. I'd give OM a slight edge on us but nothing major. There's rumor he's about to pull another offer though. Not sure about the AU offer he's got because they didn't mention it. I took that to mean it wasn't a serious option, but that was an assumption.
    And I'll tell yall what I tell everybody. None of this is 100%. I just pass along what I hear.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 07-13-2018 at 12:02 PM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Cooterpoot;970475]

Yes, FSU. I'd give OM a slight edge on us but nothing major. There's rumor he's about to pull another offer though. Not sure about the AU offer he's got because they didn't mention it. I took that to mean it wasn't a serious option, but that was an assumption.
    And I'll tell yall what I tell everybody. None of this is 100%. I just pass along what I hear.
    That’s what the board is for. I think him delaying his decision is a positive for us. FSU has his attention right now but I think they’ll sort of fade as time goes on. If the battle ends up OM/MSU I like our chances.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Cooterpoot;970475]

I appreciate your info. There's no way to be 100% on any of this unless it's your own kid. Keep bringing the info

vCash
    We disagree on a couple things. I think we?re probably 2nd on Cross. We?d take Burdine now if he wanted to come.
    So are we going to get at least 4 decent OL prospects? At some point, we've got to have a full OL class and really need a big one to make up for the last two years.

Thank goodness we should have Eiland and Reese for three more years. If we hadn't hit on them we'd be scrambling bad.
    Last edited by Johnson85; 07-13-2018 at 03:48 PM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Johnson85;970581]

So are we going to get at least 4 decent OL prospects? At some point, we've got to have a full OL class and really need a big one to make up for the last two years.

Thank goodness we should have Eiland and Reese for three more years. If we hadn't hit on them we'd be scrambling bad.
    I think we’ll sign 5 OL this class. We have 2 very solid SEC OL so far in Washington & Cunningham. We add Hubbard that would give us 3 good OL. Then we have to find 2 more. We need to find a way to close on Cross. I think Cross would be the best OL we’d sign this year. I really like him. That 5th slot could go a # of directions. I know they’re growing on Coker Wright from Brookhaven. We’re looking at him as a Center. He had a good June camp & a good Big Dawg camp may be enough to seal the deal. Laquinston Sharp will be around late if need be also.

vCash
    Guys with good info: expect any commits during or after Big Dawg Camp? BTW: UNM now has 24 commits/13th in nation, so with Ealy turning down baseball, Black staying, and only 1 spot left no more recruiting competition from them right?** "Shirley", they wouldn't show a lack of loyalty to these young men and process some between now and the two signing days!****

vCash
    Am I confused or do they not have 3 or 4 less scholarships this year?

vCash
    Ealy won’t get drafted until next year??? How did he turn it down already?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Ealy won’t get drafted until next year??? How did he turn it down already?
    Ealy will go in the first round. He’ll never see a college football field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This. Ealy was never gonna see a college campus. Foregone conclusion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Isn't his Dad a baseball scout or something like that too?

It seems to me like a lot of times athletes that come from a baseball background seem to choose baseball.