Page 91 of 392 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Maybe I can post as much as I want to...Not talking about the patience...I'm talking about saying you and IYOK was saying this class was going to be a roller coaster like that's some kind of great thing. I think everyone knew that. And let me guess...when we lose out on some of the recruits we will get the " well we said it would be a roller coaster" Seems like an easy out.
    So what are the odds JT Ginn makes it to MSU?

vCash
    Not really that bold of a prediction. Everyone was saying this. Predicting drama in a recruiting class, wow that's bold...considering it happens every year.
    So you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Not really that bold of a prediction. Everyone was saying this. Predicting drama in a recruiting class, wow that's bold...considering it happens every year.
    I'm getting tired of your act. It's old and tired. Provide something of substance instead of shit like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Do you ever bring reliable information to the board? And did someone piss in your boots?
    The answer to your first question is No, he doesn't.

Easily one of the top 5 worst posters on this board. Which is saying something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not answering your question- but I have a feeling that we are going to make some big moves at Big Dawg Camp this year with some guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have some more Dannis Jackson type surprises this year. We'll see what happens- I think there are a few guys that are waiting and seeing how Moorhead does with us. He's off to a great start but a 10 win season may sway some guys like Mingo, Dean, Hall, Cross, and Turnage. If Ole Miss has a down year it could be even better because Joe will actually take advantage of it unlike Dan. It seems to me like our staff is a little bit more unpredictable to a lot of our recruiting experts on the web sites to a degree- like Pickering committing earlier than originally thought and Dannis Jackson committing when it didn't appear as if there was any interest at all. And I just think it's because it's a new staff.

I guess my point is it's difficult for really anyone to predict at this point.
    Don?t be surprised if Dannis is on a few visits s. Might go soft on his commitment. I still believe he signs with us in the end but he?s going to bounce around a little. He wants to see the offense in action. And OM is selling him the ?next NFL WR? pitch. Kid just wants the ball in his hands. I still believe he signs with us if our offense is more diverse. And it will be.
    Don?t be surprised if Bama and Young part ways down the road. He?s not going to like what they?re doing. He?s a little hung up on the big names but he?s going to figure it out I believe.

I spent the last couple weeks checking out collegiate summer ball from the Midwest to the east coast. Was surprised at the number of solid Juco guys I saw. Won?t be surprised if we pick up a couple next round. Saw several small school guys that could play in the SEC too. Parity in college baseball is still growing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Don?t be surprised if Dannis is on a few visits s. Might go soft on his commitment. I still believe he signs with us in the end but he?s going to bounce around a little. He wants to see the offense in action. And OM is selling him the ?next NFL WR? pitch. Kid just wants the ball in his hands. I still believe he signs with us if our offense is more diverse. And it will be.
    Don?t be surprised if Bama and Young part ways down the road. He?s not going to like what they?re doing. He?s a little hung up on the big names but he?s going to figure it out I believe.

I spent the last couple weeks checking out collegiate summer ball from the Midwest to the east coast. Was surprised at the number of solid Juco guys I saw. Won?t be surprised if we pick up a couple next round. Saw several small school guys that could play in the SEC too. Parity in college baseball is still growing.
    Yep. Our performance this season will play a pivotal role come early Feb. So far a lot of heavyweights are believing in us though as evidenced by our current commit list.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hey 'Fresh as Hell' on 247, you are a dick over there and you are a dick over here! You bring nothing to either site and you bring nothing but criticism for MSU! I am here to call you out as a troll and I call out the Enforcer to expose you!
    Oh no you figured out my name on other sites!!! I'm wizard on sps too!!!! Wow!!!!..smh. By the way it is FreshAsHail...get the name right. Here we go again with the Enforcer. It's been done before dumbass and it was verified that I was in fact a State fan. But please try again.
    No Signature

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Oh no you figured out my name on other sites!!! I'm wizard on sps too!!!! Wow!!!!..smh. By the way it is FreshAsHail...get the name right. Here we go again with the Enforcer. It's been done before dumbass and it was verified that I was in fact a State fan. But please try again.
    Clean up the attacking act that tends to provoke same or just stay on those other sites.

vCash
    Zach Edwards decommitted from LSU. Are we going after him?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplayslay View Post
    Zach Edwards decommitted from LSU. Are we going after him?
    No time soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    No time soon
    I hear you....but he would be the highest rated LB that we have committed/lead on...unlikely we get Dean or Hall so who?s it gonna be?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I hear you....but he would be the highest rated LB that we have committed/lead on...unlikely we get Dean or Hall so who?s it gonna be?
    That ranking is likely to drop. We’re still right there for Hall.

vCash
    That ranking is likely to drop. We?re still right there for Hall.
    Well ya know RoseBowl has Hall CB'd to Auburn so it's probably a done deal ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    This isn’t Mullen and The CC recruiting .. Edwards may end up in this class in the end but Moorhead and company will land a big time LB

Banned
    vCash
    That ranking is likely to drop. We’re still right there for Hall.
    What's Hall's first name? Couldn't find him on our LB offer list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    What's Hall's first name? Couldn't find him on our LB offer list.
    Derick..
    and they may him listed as WDE is why you can’t find him

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Derick..
    and they may him listed as WDE is why you can’t find him
    thanks. IYOK says we're still in it but others are saying not likely. who you thinking will be our "big time" LB?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    thanks. IYOK says we're still in it but others are saying not likely. who you thinking will be our "big time" LB?
    I still think we land Hall. Have a great shot at flipping Black and still in the game with Dean
    There will be a new name Or 2 that will surface later ( out of state ) and we may see these at BDC

vCash
    We are definitely keeping the line of communication open with Edwards, because good staffs don't burn bridges and always have a plan B. But I don't believe at all that Edwards has a commitable offer at this time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I still think we land Hall. Have a great shot at flipping Black and still in the game with Dean
    There will be a new name Or 2 that will surface later ( out of state ) and we may see these at BDC
    Gracias para wool.

Last edited by Bully13; 07-11-2018 at 08:27 PM.