Page 68 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Is this someone that's been on the big board? Heard he was close with a prospect but this guy hasn't been on our radar besides holding an offer.
    Yes it's someone that we have been after(as well as most teams in the sec). My sons close with Nathan and told me last week he was gonna commit by the end of this week. He's also close with this kid too who's big buds with Pickering.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-21-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes it's someone that we have been after(as well as most teams in the sec). My sons close with Nathan and told me last week he was gonna commit by the end of this week. He's also close with this kid too who's big buds with Pickering.
    And that is????? Why hold back?
    No Signature

vCash
    Nice. Thanks for sharing. Looks like the MS recruiting field has a big slant in our favore. This class is as tight as advertised.

vCash
    Young

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    Young
    I think that guy has said before that his son is friends with Young, so it wouldn’t be him. Reading between the lines I’m pretty sure it’s Dannis Jackson. Sumrall is all of 10 minutes from Seminary and everyone knows everyone around there. I don’t think he’s saying this is the secret commit, but the guy we’re suddenly in play for.

As for the secret commit, it could be another big dude. Real big dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    I think that guy has said before that his son is friends with Young, so it wouldn?t be him. Reading between the lines I?m pretty sure it?s Dannis Jackson. Sumrall is all of 10 minutes from Seminary and everyone knows everyone around there. I don?t think he?s saying this is the secret commit, but the guy we?re suddenly in play for.

As for the secret commit, it could be another big dude. Real big dude.
    Im confused. CC said the guy he is referring to is close with his son and Pickering. Wouldn't that mean Young?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    Im confused. CC said the guy he is referring to is close with his son and Pickering. Wouldn't that mean Young?
    Just enjoy it lol

vCash
    Dannis Jackson on MSU campus today.....hmmmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Dannis Jackson on MSU campus today.....hmmmmm
    Would be YUGE!

vCash
    Joe Moorhead might get Dean and Turnage. We have been to a few camps this summer and between our football building and Joe Moorhead Mississippi State is in the best place it has been recruiting wise that it has ever been.

Moorhead has hired a hell of a staff and I admit I was worried at first but there isnt one on the staff that is an unlikable guy. Tem Lukabu is the real deal and we should hang on to him as long as we can bc he can recruit his ass off and coach too. Huff is a gem and so is Breiner.

Moorhead is a winner folks. Cohen nailed it and then some
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 06-21-2018 at 11:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Joe Moorhead might get Dean and Turnage. We have been to a few camps this summer and between our football building and Joe Moorhead Mississippi State is in the best place it has been recruiting wise that it has ever been.

Moorhead has hired a hell of a staff and I admit I was worried at first but there isnt one on the staff that is an unlikable guy. Tem Lukabu is the real deal and we should hang on to him as long as we can bc he can recruit his ass off and coach too. Huff is a gem and so is Breiner.

Moorhead is a winner folks. Cohen nailed it and then some
    I think hearing all the good things coming from penn state folks told us a ton about the kind of man and coach we were getting, too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I think hearing all the good things coming from penn state folks told us a ton about the kind of man and coach we were getting, too
    Good point. I may have said this already but the thing I have been most impressed with with our staff is the fact that they are the most chill down to earth guys that I've seen on a staff.

Hevesy, Gonzalez, and Mullen would come to see 1 kid and the head coach and nobody else there existed. Moorhead and his crew will come talk to your 4th string longsnapper and your manager.

Not to mention he is a proven commodity on offense. I dont want to count any chickens before they hatch but my wool is close to an all time high on our football program

vCash
    I have a family member that saw Moorhead at a surprise party tonight. Told him that he just got a big commit and needed a beer. Said he is a really nice guy and easy to talk to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Good point. I may have said this already but the thing I have been most impressed with with our staff is the fact that they are the most chill down to earth guys that I've seen on a staff.

Hevesy, Gonzalez, and Mullen would come to see 1 kid and the head coach and nobody else there existed. Moorhead and his crew will come talk to your 4th string longsnapper and your manager.

Not to mention he is a proven commodity on offense. I dont want to count any chickens before they hatch but my wool is close to an all time high on our football program
    This is fact about Joe taking time with folks. My kid is a baseball recruit(doesn't even play football)and when joe came to our school to see a recruit he spent 10-15 minutes just shooting the breeze with my kid. He was blown away with how friendly and approachable Joe was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    And that is????? Why hold back?
    Cause I don't want to jinx anything. We should know soon enough.

vCash
    Cause I don't want to jinx anything. We should know soon enough.
    Dak getting his 6th year?!?!***

vCash
    Gonna be refreshing pages all weekend now. Win today in Omaha and it's gonna be an awesome weekend to be a bulldog.

vCash
    I think you're about to see things sway in a big way for us with guys like Dean, Turnage, Mingo, Black, Jackson, Young, etc.

It's interesting to see the family connections we have in this year's class. Pickering is cousins with McLaurin, Jackson is cousins with Jordan Thomas. Most people don't know this but Turtle was an uncle to the Adams boys. Nelson has been at that Brandon facility a lot.

The OC at Forrest played at State a few years ago.

Good time to be a Dawg. Our class is gonna be one of the best we've had in a very long time.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I think you're about to see things sway in a big way for us with guys like Dean, Turnage, Mingo, Black, Jackson, Young, etc.

It's interesting to see the family connections we have in this year's class. Pickering is cousins with McLaurin, Jackson is cousins with Jordan Thomas. Most people don't know this but Turtle was an uncle to the Adams boys. Nelson has been at that Brandon facility a lot.

The OC at Forrest played at State a few years ago.

Good time to be a Dawg. Our class is gonna be one of the best we've had in a very long time.
    Can I borrow someone's sheers...The wool is THICK.
    No Signature

vCash
    I said that If Young stays in state he would chose The good guys.
    And yes getting Pickering in the boat this soon really helps.
    This staff gets it..
    As much as I liked Grantham if he was still here Baker probably wouldn’t be.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 06-22-2018 at 09:20 AM.