Page 66 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    There are a couple that need to get in the boat before it sets sail.. one is a certain WR .

Does that certain wr think he can wait until signing day and he will still have an open scholarship? I thought he would be committed a good while back and be one of our first 5 or so commits for 2019.

vCash
    Jarrian Jones is already recruiting Nathan Pickering hard. Like I and others have said, having Jones in the boat is huge

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Jarrian Jones is already recruiting Nathan Pickering hard. Like I and others have said, having Jones in the boat is huge

vCash
    What is the deal with the wr from sumrall? Are we not getting anywhere with him? I figured with our depth chart and Getsy, he would give us a look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    What is the deal with the wr from sumrall? Are we not getting anywhere with him? I figured with our depth chart and Getsy, he would give us a look.
    I think we need to show a downfield passing attack with Moorhead, and I think we will, just a matter of if it is too late by that time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Covercorner2 View Post
    I think we need to show a downfield passing attack with Moorhead, and I think we will, just a matter of if it is too late by that time.
    I?ve seen some people say that, but his serious interest in LSU sort of flys in the face of that logic. I mean I get OBJ and Landry went there, but their WR usage is 💩.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    He's just not interested

vCash
    Dannis Jackson is an LSU/OM battle correct? He seems to have shown us little interest.

vCash
    LSU? Does he want to switch to rb?

vCash
    Jackson isnt a MSU guy. And thats fine.

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen is putting the full court press on Pickering. He's visited Gainesville twice now within a couple months. UF coaches say they feel real good about their chances with him. They've told Nathan that he is their top centerpiece to recruit and build around to overhaul their defense. And that he will be the key defensive piece to their NC under Mullen. He and Mullen are very close since the MSU days when he was being recruited by Mullen.

vCash
    Mullen couldn’t close out when he was here so I’m not worried about him there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Mullen is putting the full court press on Pickering. He's visited Gainesville twice now within a couple months. UF coaches say they feel real good about their chances with him. They've told Nathan that he is their top centerpiece to recruit and build around to overhaul their defense. And that he will be the key defensive piece to their NC under Mullen. He and Mullen are very close since the MSU days when he was being recruited by Mullen.
    If it's a UF/MSU battle, I like our chances

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    There’s a better chance I bang Emmanuelle Chriqui ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's just not interested
    This..
    Just like Pickering with UM.
    There is much bigger need at DL there than Starkville. He just isn’t interested. And who could blame him. It’s ****ing OM

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Pickering isn't going to Florida. He's going to flirt with them he's not going that far away from home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMSDog View Post
    I?ve seen some people say that, but his serious interest in LSU sort of flys in the face of that logic. I mean I get OBJ and Landry went there, but their WR usage is 💩.
    I think this is why he is trending towards Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    There?s a better chance I bang Emmanuelle Chriqui ..
    So he's a gator, awesome

vCash
    Anyone have any bold predictions for additional commitments this weekend? Will Pruitt finally make a move?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Anyone have any bold predictions for additional commitments this weekend? Will Pruitt finally make a move?
    Looking like Pruitt may pull the trigger.