Smart bunny.

(Any other Far Side fans on here?)
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Smart bunny.

HUGE Far Side fan. Didn't that guy quit though?

Banned
    vCash
    Just going by my gut feelings I'm getting from our current commits, Ari's and IFYOK's comments, would I be overly wooly saying we have a chance at a top 15 crootin' class if things end up materializing the way they could? based on all the "warm" offers we currently have and the positive comments about these "warm" offers on the table?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Smart bunny.

Went over your head I see.

vCash
    Jack Harris on commitment watch this weekend.

vCash
    IYOK and Ari, thanks for the good work here.

vCash
    Jaren Handy and Byron Young. I know we're in the game with both but what are things looking like with these two? This d-line class is DEEP so we'll get our fair share I imagine

vCash
    Handy ain’t happening. Young either unless LSU passes on him.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Handy ain’t happening. Young either unless LSU passes on him.
    Don't expect nothing with Handy. Bama leads for Young but he's not planning on deciding until late. I'm not sure Bama or LSU will wait until the end for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Don't expect nothing with Handy. Bama leads for Young but he's not planning on deciding until late. I'm not sure Bama or LSU will wait until the end for him.
    Don't give up on Byron. My son is good friends with him and we are still very much in the running. Very much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Don't give up on Byron. My son is good friends with him and we are still very much in the running. Very much.
    The longer it goes the better for MSU

vCash
    The longer it goes the better for MSU
    Correct.

vCash
    Which way is Handy leaning? LSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Which way is Handy leaning? LSU?
    Depends on where he visited last.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    WR Big Board.. ( no particular order)

Quniton Torbor (committ)
    Kenndrell Scurry
    Jashon Watkins
    Kyziah Pruitt
    Dannis Jackson
    Jonathan Mingo
    Jordon Jernigan

I think we take 3 ( 4 if its the right guys)

Quinton Torbor
    Kendrell Scury ( we are in his final 3 )
    Kyziah Pruitt. ( but he better get in the boat soon)
    Thats the 3 I see us getting as of today .

I like Watkins and if he was to pull trigger that might take Kyziah spot
    I think Mingo ends up on Oxford
    Jernigan ( ole miss commit) would flip if pushed
    Jackson has shown very little interest , hearing he and mom might be visiting next week or so. Thats a step.
    And again I still think JRP could end up at WR / slot guy . He is that good of an athlete
    we better hope we get K Pruitt. He is a football big time player. You can have Heath, I'll take Pruitt. please MSU don't screw this up. And when Eads gets through with Scooba -we better sign Him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    we better hope we get K Pruitt. He is a football big time player. You can have Heath, I'll take Pruitt. please MSU don't screw this up. And when Eads gets through with Scooba -we better sign Him.
    Pruitt gonna screw this up not MSU. We've been waiting on Pruitt for months we won't wait forever. He says he wants to be at MSU & MSU leads but he hasn't committed. If he's not committed by the end of the summer I think he gets left out. This is coming from someone who loves Kyziah but he's not Jeffrey Simmons he can't wait forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    He needs to stop screwing around then. Won’t be our screw up it will be his. At some point we gotta move on. He’s good but he’s not Randy Moss either. And we have been fairly patient. But it will run out before December I assure you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He needs to stop screwing around then. Won’t be our screw up it will be his. At some point we gotta move on. He’s good but he’s not Randy Moss either. And we have been fairly patient. But it will run out before December I assure you.
    we've never had a Randy Moss--how do you know how good He is, have you seen Him Play? Noxubee doesn't -play chumps. He put up his numbers as a Junior against on of the toughest schedules in Miss. plus he wasn't the only big player on the team. 5 Tds in a playoff game -did Randy do that as a Junior--maybe?

vCash
    Comparing Pruitt to Randy Moss is a freaking joke. He's not even the best WR in MS. Great athlete though. And we aren't screwing up anything, he is....
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 05-29-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Good to hear Commerce. I like Byron's mug shot on 247. I like to see these young guys smile and look like their enjoying life and stuff. I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but he just looks like a good guy. And DAMN he's big.

I'll never forget when I was bragging to my black buddy / co-worker on our 2012 class and he was going thru it and saw Quay Evans' pic. He looked at me and said "y'all need to worry about this dude". I laughed my ass off. I can't find the pic that he was looking at but Quay looked like total shit. The one on 247 you see ain't that bad. But the one my buddy was looking at that day I think was from a MSU website or something. I would love to see that pic of Quay again. Would bring back a LOL moment.