Page 53 of 392 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    What, running off the best professors and replacing them with foreign grad students comes with a price? Who knew?
    Delete.
    Last edited by Bully13; 05-14-2018 at 09:57 AM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Can you guys move the non recruiting talk to a separate thread? No disrespect but don't need to clutter this thread up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Can you guys move the non recruiting talk to a separate thread? No disrespect but don't need to clutter this thread up.
    This is the third request now for this.

vCash
    This stuff should be merged to a different thread. This is the recruiting thread.

Banned
    vCash
    My bad, I deleted it. and I understand my mistake.

vCash
    Heard some good things about Turnage.

I think we are in better shape there than people realize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Heard some good things about Turnage.

I think we are in better shape there than people realize.
    You would be correct.. see page 33 of this thread..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    You would be correct.. see page 33 of this thread..
    Moorhead has done a great job in state connecting with coaches and kids.

He is so down to earth and approachable. You'd never think the guy was a HC in the SEC

vCash
    I'm hoping we will be taking more receivers now. Any new names of consideration? I think we should take 4, myself. Maybe, just maybe we can get 2 of those to dress out in the fall time of year.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 05-14-2018 at 07:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm hoping we will be taking more receivers now. Any new names of consideration? I think we should take 4, myself. Maybe, just maybe we can get 2 of those to dress out in the fall time of year.
    As I said, if we arent after Jonathan Mingo at WR then its our own fault.

vCash
    Mingo isn’t the stud WR we need. He’s more of the same.

Banned
    vCash
    If Ari is right about Turnage, I'll be SO full of Wool.

vCash
    Coming soon.... prob before memorial weekend
    Going to drop the big board and How I think we look and going to look come Early sign period and NSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Coming soon.... prob before memorial weekend
    Going to drop the big board and How I think we look and going to look come Early sign period and NSD.
    Excited about this. Great work so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Mingo isn’t the stud WR we need. He’s more of the same.
    Ok. Come back in december and see if you are saying that.

Some people here are all about the offer sheets, you know what his says? Bama, Auburn, UGA, Notre Dame, OM, MSU, Oregon and more

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

Some people here are all about the offer sheets, you know what his says? Bama, Auburn, UGA, Notre Dame, OM, MSU, Oregon and more
    This is 1 where 1 of us is going to come back in a few years & say we were wrong. I have no doubt he can play WR in the SEC I just have serious doubt if he can be a game changer at WR in the SEC. I think if he focused solely on defense he could be an All SEC Safety. I may be totally underestimating his WR ability but it just doesn't jump off the page to me. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    This is 1 where 1 of us is going to come back in a few years & say we were wrong. I have no doubt he can play WR in the SEC I just have serious doubt if he can be a game changer at WR in the SEC. I think if he focused solely on defense he could be an All SEC Safety. I may be totally underestimating his WR ability but it just doesn't jump off the page to me. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it.
    As far as I can tell we are the only ones that do not want him as a WR. If thats the case.

He was inconsistent some as a Jr bc he played both ways but in the games he only played WR he averaged a TD and almost 150 yards a game. He wont be playing much defense in 2018

To each his own, I respect your opinion but if we are needing WRs and not after this kid as one then we dont need to bitch in december when he goes somewhere else

vCash
    As far as I can tell we are the only ones that do not want him as a WR. If thats the case.

He was inconsistent some as a Jr bc he played both ways but in the games he only played WR he averaged a TD and almost 150 yards a game. He wont be playing much defense in 2018

To each his own, I respect your opinion but if we are needing WRs and not after this kid as one then we dont need to bitch in december when he goes somewhere else
    We are recruiting him. But just because other schools say they are recruiting him as a Wr only that doesn?t mean he will be playing that position... he may very end up being an SEC caliber WR as a player and I hope he ends up in This class
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 05-16-2018 at 09:01 AM.

vCash

Don't get mad. He's a good player. But just like Plumlee, he's an athlete first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Don't get mad. He's a good player. But just like Plumlee, he's an athlete first.
    You are entitled to your opinion