Page 50 of 392 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    That's somewhat disappointing. I know Story has played some, but I was under the impression that Champion and Phillips were back-up quality, not SEC starter quality, so I was hoping Suggs would be a clear #2 and ready to step in as a starter in 2019. Also, going back to back years with one HS signee, we really need Suggs and Dolla Bill to pan out or we need to hit it out of the park with this year's OL in order to avoid having a patchwork OL for a couple of years.
    They are backups. The starters are Eiland, Calhoun, Jenkins, Reese, and Williams. Champion and Phillips will be backups, along with Story.

vCash
    That's somewhat disappointing. I know Story has played some, but I was under the impression that Champion and Phillips were back-up quality, not SEC starter quality, so I was hoping Suggs would be a clear #2 and ready to step in as a starter in 2019. Also, going back to back years with one HS signee, we really need Suggs and Dolla Bill to pan out or we need to hit it out of the park with this year's OL in order to avoid having a patchwork OL for a couple of years.
    Im not worried about 2019 right now. If Suggs isnt starting as a redshirt soph all is not lost

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Preacher just to give you an update on Sean Dollars. He's committing May 13 & MSU isn't 1 of his 6 finalists. You can put that 1 to bed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Preacher just to give you an update on Sean Dollars. He's committing May 13 & MSU isn't 1 of his 6 finalists. You can put that 1 to bed.
    Dollars is just playing coy. We will be the choice**

vCash
    It's always going to be a patchwork OL for us after multiple starters graduate. It's like that for half the SEC.

vCash
    Looks like Handy and Edwards were on campus today. Anyone have insight on how that went?

vCash
    Handy said he was surprised at how nice MSU was he came with uncle and cousin. Edwards had parents with him, his mother sounded enthused, her twitter link:
    https://twitter.com/i_am_genetrice/s...15172439351296

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Thank you sir.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Handy said he was surprised at how nice MSU was he came with uncle and cousin. Edwards had parents with him, his mother sounded enthused, her twitter link:
    https://twitter.com/i_am_genetrice/s...15172439351296
    can you give Handy and Edwards' first names? and why does our offer link not have a search engine that I can ctrl F and stick in the last name?

vCash
    Jaren Handy and Zach Edwards

vCash
    Jaren "Stone" Handy. I'll have my son ask what he thought of his visit.

vCash
    Says Coach Joe is his favorite coach so far. Whatever that means from a high school junior.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Jaren Handy and Zach Edwards
    thanks Ham. I'm assuming Zach Edwards' offer list is lite due to other schools knowing he's narrowed his list down and is not changing his mind. Anybody whose a "hard commit" to LSU is top notch. he's a high 3* (.885)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    Says Coach Joe is his favorite coach so far. Whatever that means from a high school junior.
    I think it means a lot for him to say that about Joe. We look forward to hearing back from you on this PCH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    thanks Ham. I'm assuming Zach Edwards' offer list is lite due to other schools knowing he's narrowed his list down and is not changing his mind. Anybody whose a "hard commit" to LSU is top notch. he's a high 3* (.885)
    He's a guy wo a position at this point. I'll be shocked if lsu doesn't let him go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He's a guy wo a position at this point. I'll be shocked if lsu doesn't let him go.
    Do yo mean "wo a position" as in he physically doesn't fit a position at the college level, or that he doesn't have a commitable offer right now? 247 has him as a top 500 player and 6'2", unless he's as slow as me or afraid of contact it seems as though he'd fit at MLB. Does he have off field problems? Grades? Are 247 and the composite way overrating him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I think it means a lot for him to say that about Joe. We look forward to hearing back from you on this PCH.
    My son graduates in a few weeks but I have a nephew who may can give me updates.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    My son graduates in a few weeks but I have a nephew who may can give me updates.
    Thanks man. Of course we are a long way away from the 2019 class signing day. If the player doesn't want to show his cards on the internets (sorry Swami, I just love how you pluralized that word and can't help using it from time to time), we should respect that.

That said, let's hope prospect is cool with his MSU love being known to the ED Brethren and is willing to allow as many beans (of the coffee variety?) being spilled as the player will allow over here on the sacred grounds of ED.
    Last edited by Bully13; 05-06-2018 at 05:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Do yo mean "wo a position" as in he physically doesn't fit a position at the college level, or that he doesn't have a commitable offer right now? 247 has him as a top 500 player and 6'2", unless he's as slow as me or afraid of contact it seems as though he'd fit at MLB. Does he have off field problems? Grades? Are 247 and the composite way overrating him?
    may be some off field issues per SHS insiders

vCash
    Will losing pat Austin hurt our recruiting this cycle?