Page 46 of 392 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Javorrius selmon gets an offer today. 4* CB I think.
    Yea 2020 kid from Provine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Stealing him from those jackasses would be a victory in of itself... but other than that no one's thoughts have changed.
    Ealy has a story with Paul today saying we're back in the mix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Just reading the tea leaves, I think he'd be an MSU lean if we had a baseball coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Steve said Monday "expect him to decommit" at some point from TSUN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just reading the tea leaves, I think he'd be an MSU lean if we had a baseball coach.

If you are referring to Henderson, Henderson is a non factor in Ealy's decision. If for some unknown reason he does decide to play college baseball, and he decided to play for us, Henderson would not be coaching him.

Banned
    vCash
    Can anyone tell me about

Montravious
    Richardson

the OT that's already signed? 247 has next to no info on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    If you are referring to Henderson, Henderson is a non factor in Ealy's decision. If for some unknown reason he does decide to play college baseball, and he decided to play for us, Henderson would not be coaching him.
    Agree. That's why I said, "if we had a baseball coach"

Meaning, if we had a head baseball coach, I think Ealy would be much more open to flipping now

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    dude is a monster. like 6-7 320 if I remember correctly. A little raw, but has pretty good hands and feet.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Agree. That's why I said, "if we had a baseball coach"

Meaning, if we had a head baseball coach, I think Ealy would be much more open to flipping now

If Ealy, for some unknown reason, does decide to play baseball at OM, MSU or on any other college baseball team, no matter who the college coach is, it will probably be because MLB is no longer in existence.

vCash
    I'm not expecting Ealy to sign with MSU or play college football.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    dude is a monster. like 6-7 320 if I remember correctly. A little raw, but has pretty good hands and feet.
    The only thing I could find was some video coverage. He did appear to have good hands and feet protecting the QB's blind side. He also showed some bull rush ability too. He's also bulked up since going juco.

It's just there is no offer list or anything. That could be that he has always been so 100% MSU from the get go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I agree...we do need to sign a RB or two this year. Do we have a shot at John Emery and/or Eric Gray? Any others?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    This. He's not playing college football. He's going to mlb no matter what round he's drafted. That's coming from the ealy camp, he won't see a college campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This. He's not playing college football. He's going to mlb no matter what round he's drafted. That's coming from the ealy camp, he won't see a college campus.
    **** it. Flip him anyway just because.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I agree...we do need to sign a RB or two this year. Do we have a shot at John Emery and/or Eric Gray? Any others?
    Yes ,yes and yes

Banned
    vCash
    I know iyok says no and I trust him and ari over everyone else in recruiting but I keep hearing whispers that we are in the game with Sean Dollars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    **** it. Flip him anyway just because.
    Heck yeah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I know iyok says no and I trust him and ari over everyone else in recruiting but I keep hearing whispers that we are in the game with Sean Dollars.
    You're the only & I mean only person that I've talked to that's hearing those whispers. Maybe I'm deaf but I think it's a 0.001% chance on Dollars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If we are, then that would have to be one of the best kept secrets in college football recruiting, because besides IYOK saying no, media people who keep up with college recruiting have not said one word of him concerning us. It was mentioned on 247 a good while back that we were recruiting him, but it seemed he didn't return the interest. Also on his 247 profile, we are listed as Cool on his Interests' recruting list. Most also project him to Oregon with USC mentioned a little.. Guess we will see.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yes ,yes and yes
    I'm cool with Eric Gray out of Mempho. John Emery? the day we sign a 4* RB out of LA with a LSU offer, well you know what I mean. .