Page 43 of 392 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    I just watched his Hudl video.....WOW. That is one big, strong, fast,mean, BIG TIME prospect. I know he's being recruited by a lot of schools for DT, but that dude can flat truck it at OL. Some of the better footage I have seen of OL prospects in a while.
    Thanks for your opinion, Coach! +1

Banned
    vCash
    how in the hell did we land this guy all of a sudden? how did this surprise just spring upon us? again I ask, is this Ari's "bomb shell" ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    how in the hell did we land this guy all of a sudden? how did this surprise just spring upon us? again I ask, is this Ari's "bomb shell" ?
    We haven't landed him yet have we?

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    I won't try to spell his name, but he's as solid and legit of a HS OL prospect I have seen in the past 10 years. He's got amazing explosiveness on both his first AND second steps, as well as his initial punch. And keeps shoving til the whistle (actually after it just a little - I love that 😈😈😈😈

Banned
    vCash
    I don't think so I think ari was talking about at Bulldawg Camp this summer.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't know what the 17's going on but I'm liking it. I can't remember how long it's been to be as pumped about crootin' as I am right now. I'm sure work effort has a lot to do with it but I'm thinking some enthusiasm, desire, personality and sales skills are playing a huge role as well.

vCash
    Marcus Johnson is the connection. He was recruiting him while at Duke.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Marcus Johnson is the connection. He was recruiting him while at Duke.
    ahhh, well that splains it. thank you. Marcus Johnson must be a guy with a ton of personality. (my guess)

Banned
    vCash
    ahhh, well that splains it. thank you. Marcus Johnson must be a guy with a ton of personality. (my guess)
    LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!! He's the former OLE MISS player!!!!!

vCash
    We need to give Coach Johnson an honorary MSU degree!

vCash
    LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!! He's the former OLE MISS player!!!!!
    This is the reason why fans have to take a step back and let coaches do their job. At the onset of this process, Moorhead was getting blasted because he was bringing in a former OM guy on staff. Why couldn't we get an MSU guy or keep Looney?

Now Marcus Johnson is heavily involved in bringing in potentially the highest ranked out of state prospect we've ever had on campus.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    This is the reason why fans have to take a step back and let coaches do their job. At the onset of this process, Moorhead was getting blasted because he was bringing in a former OM guy on staff. Why couldn't we get an MSU guy or keep Looney?

Now Marcus Johnson is heavily involved in bringing in potentially the highest ranked out of state prospect we've ever had on campus.
    thanks for bringing that memory. who knows, maybe Marcus has a grudge against tsun. I would like to see a video of him on the practice field.

vCash
    It’s called not being a lazy mother ****er.. (Hev)
    Like I have said OL is a recruiting club that’s in my bag but I don’t hit it very well.
    There are some big boys after this kid. Would love to close him this weekend but not holding my breath ..
    but yeah Coach MJ doing work .. Practice is night and day compared to fat ****. Ask any player they will tell ya .
    And no this is not the news I’m waiting On to post.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 04-21-2018 at 10:08 AM.

vCash

vCash
    I think we get commits from Emerson and Pruitt this weekend
    And wouldn’t be shocked if the big OL from Pa., Hubbard gets in the boat.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I think we get commits from Emerson and Pruitt this weekend
    And wouldn’t be shocked if the big OL from Pa., Hubbard gets in the boat.
    still not understanding the Hubbard plan

vCash
    still not understanding the Hubbard plan
    I would be in the same boat as you except for one big thing. He's from Pennsylvania. You know JoeMo knows him and has seen him. There's a reason JoeMo wants him and as of right now that's all I need.

Additionally, he's 6' 6" 320 pounds. Frame is there. And it doesn't look like he's been evaluated by anyone other than 24/7. That should change with his exposure coming to our game today.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I would be in the same boat as you except for one big thing. He's from Pennsylvania. You know JoeMo knows him and has seen him. There's a reason JoeMo wants him and as of right now that's all I need.

Additionally, he's 6' 6" 320 pounds. Frame is there. And it doesn't look like he's been evaluated by anyone other than 24/7. That should change with his exposure coming to our game today.
    my concern is why doesn't he have a Penn State or Pitt offer?

vCash
    If JoeMo was still at Penn St., he would have an offer I'm sure. Just remember, neither of our last two star qbs were recruited at all by their home states early on.

vCash
    Would you rather have a 2star OL from Miss with zero offers.?