Page 37 of 392 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Is it some cool thing at Starkville HS to at least look like you are not so eager to play for MSU or something? I know most of it happened under Mullen but you've got the whole AJ Brown saga where he never gave us much interest (of course, Willie Gay who originally committed to OM, and now Edwards with a commitment to LSU. Really makes you appreciate a guy like Kobe Jones who was True Maroon from the start.
    Kobe recruitment was pretty much the same as Willie except he didn't publicaly commit to OM. Kobe didn't commit to MSU until signing day & wasn't clear he was coming until like a week before signing day.

vCash
    Really racking my brain on what Ari means. He's already called Turnage to flip from Bama, and he's already predicted Pickering to us. What other thing could so big as to get him excited, but also think it's big enough to not spill the beans? An OM flip would be a possibility, but they have nobody worth flipping. Nakobe Dean would warrant it, but I doubt that's it based on the narrative around him. It's gotta be something either flip related or higher than a low 4* imo, but I really can't figure it out. Gray? Hall? the OT from Michigan? Someone completely off the radar? Damn it Ari, you can't tease us with this stuff! We're addicts and you've dangled the uncut good top shelf goods infront of us.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    One thing I've noticed is that Mullen & Co were "in the mix" with several good players, but were bad at sealing the deal most of the time. Too many guys left campus without committing and saying things like "they told me they'd love to have me but there's no pressure", and stuff like that. Well not with this staff...somebody needs to link ol Joe Moorhead up with Coach34, because he's a CLOSER....and we all know....

Hail State. Keep it rolling, JoMo
    2A73ED36-CD1F-4F36-86AA-5B7EA64A1C49.jpg
    Wasn't the name of the coffee Elevate? They might have already linked up....
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    One thing I've noticed is that Mullen & Co were "in the mix" with several good players, but were bad at sealing the deal most of the time. Too many guys left campus without committing and saying things like "they told me they'd love to have me but there's no pressure", and stuff like that. Well not with this staff...somebody needs to link ol Joe Moorhead up with Coach34, because he's a CLOSER....and we all know....

Hail State. Keep it rolling, JoMo
    Rep given!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I have something sooooo ****ing good but have to let it sit for a while.. I will throw it out here later Before Big dawg camp.
    it?s Big , real ****ing big..
    Before SBW you mean??? **
    Last edited by Bothrops; 04-14-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Sean Dollars. Just remember that name.

vCash
    Idk if what I was told last night has anything to do with Ati’s post but it could be a reason of being that excited lol

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Sean Dollars. Just remember that name.
    I think you're wasting your time & energy on that 1. I'd love to be wrong.

vCash
    Just spill it guys... don't wanna have to break out my orphan Annie decoder ring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Just spill it guys... don't wanna have to break out my orphan Annie decoder ring
    "Remember to drink your coffee"
    Last edited by the_real_MSU_is_us; 04-14-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    "Remember to drink you're coffee"
    "A Crummy Commercial"

vCash
    I knew better than to put that shit out there.
    Hell I could be like Yancy and DJ and just say we are getting everyone and when it didn’t happen use some bullshit excuse as to why we didn’t and the ones we did land say I told ya so.

Something is suppose to take place in a few weeks.. If / when it does I will let the cat out of the bag.
    Until then enjoy the next couple of weeks. We will be closing a few more.

vCash
    Hell I could be like Yancy and DJ and just say we are getting everyone and when it didn’t happen use some bullshit excuse as to why we didn’t and the ones we did land say I told ya so.

Something is suppose to take place in a few weeks.. If / when it does I will let the cat out of the bag.
    Yancy say "I predict some recruits will go to Ole Miss, some to State, and others will go somewhere else."
    What a genius ***

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Yancy say "I predict some recruits will go to Ole Miss, some to State, and others will go somewhere else."
    What a genius ***
    Well giving hints with few details is a classic way to give the illusion you know what you are talking about. When it don't happen, you have an out. If it does happen, you are a genius.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Well giving hints with few details is a classic way to give the illusion you know what you are talking about. When it don't happen, you have an out. If it does happen, you are a genius.
    True but it's been proven time and time again that Ari knows what he's talking about.

This isn't his first rodeo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    True but it's been proven time and time again that Ari knows what he's talking about.

This isn't his first rodeo.
    Just to clear it up, I was talking about Yancy; not a shot at Ari. He knows what he's talking about.

vCash

Keep bringing your info Ari. We appreciate it!

vCash
    Every time I open 247, max Duggan is CB'd to someone else. He isn't coming here, but I am all-the-sudden interested in his recruitment bc no one seems to know where he is going

vCash
    Any recruiting surprises we should be expecting BEFORE the spring game?

vCash
    Just for organizational purposes: Jarrian Jones commits to Oklahoma.