Page 3 of 392 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Unless that changed since Big Dawg camp. He was all in on CB
    He's looking for schools that will let him play QB and baseball. He's a smart kid, and that's going to play into it some too. Not saying we won't sign him, but he's not set on us. I think he's a little caught up in the process right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    My sister used to teach him and said it will be a miracle if he has the grades.
    Youd be surprised what schools will do to get kids eligible.....its helped us in the past.

2 DL come to mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Early State leans from in-state IMO

Charles Moore
    Nathan Pickering
    Jarrian Jones
    Diwun Black
    Byron Young
    De'Monte Russell
    Zach Edwards and Rod Clark from Starkville
    Raydarious Jones
    Jon Mingo
    Plumlee and Harris from Oak Grove
    Kyziah Pruitt
    Kenneth Jefferson - prob take 2 QB's

Don't know about Brandon Cunningham, Dannis Jackson, AJ Hopkins, Demarcus Gordon...Kobe Dean is a UM lock
    We wont get Jones from NWR or Mingo. Just telling you. I would be very surprised.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He's looking for schools that will let him play QB and baseball. He's a smart kid, and that's going to play into it some too. Not saying we won't sign him, but he's not set on us. I think he's a little caught up in the process right now.
    All I know is he's a stud, one of the best pure football players I've seen. Right there with Knight from Pearl and Murphy from WP.

If he wants to play QB and baseball we should let him.

vCash
    Don't know where he is on the "We want him" list but my son played with Jerand "Stone" Handy and is in his ear to remain a Bulldog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PCHSDawg View Post
    Don't know where he is on the "We want him" list but my son played with Jerand "Stone" Handy and is in his ear to remain a Bulldog.
    Good. We need all the help we can get.

Who does Handy prefer currently?

What do you know about him?

vCash
    My son was a senior for PC this year and ran the defense that Stone played on. Stone is big with the frame to get bigger. He's had issues with his Grandmother passing but my boy says he's straightened out now that he's staying with the basketball coach. Hard to say how much is talent and how much is his size on a 2a team.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We wont get Jones from NWR or Mingo. Just telling you. I would be very surprised.
    I think we have a legit shot at Jones. Now Mingo wants to play WR & we're recruiting him as a Safety. If OM wants to take him as a WR I'm more than fine with him going there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I think we have a legit shot at Jones. Now Mingo wants to play WR & we're recruiting him as a Safety. If OM wants to take him as a WR I'm more than fine with him going there.
    He's not on our board as a receiver for sure.

vCash
    My son was a senior for PC this year and ran the defense that Stone played on. Stone is big with the frame to get bigger. He's had issues with his Grandmother passing but my boy says he's straightened out now that he's staying with the basketball coach. Hard to say how much is talent and how much is his size on a 2a team.
    I saw him cussing his coaches like dogs. He’s threatened to quit more than once. He was the second or third best player on his HS team because of his bad attitude. He’s raw but can really run for his size. Hopefully he gets right. He likes OM. PC had a couple kids to watch if they signed juco. The LB is a player.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-08-2018 at 09:56 PM.

vCash
    The QB was a stub as well. QB/DL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    The QB was a stub as well. QB/DL.
    Yeah, that’s him. Didn’t see where he signed but 6’3, 225 with bad intentions. Bolton kid maybe? Signed with GCCC? I hope we keep up with him. He can play.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-08-2018 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Looks like we’re about to offer the Fr QB at Taylorsville.

vCash
    As I said, my son says Stone has straightened up lately, guess we'll see next year. Don't know which LB you mean, my son played LB (#36) and hasn't had a sniff. He's all heart but at 5'8" and not stopwatch fast I don't know how to get him on a roster.

vCash
    As I said, my son says Stone has straightened up lately, guess we'll see next year. Don't know which LB you mean, my son played LB (#36) and hasn't had a sniff. He's all heart but at 5'8" and not stopwatch fast I don't know how to get him on a roster.
    I think it was Bolton that played DE maybe. PC had some decent DBs and the little RB was super nice when I talked to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Looks like we’re about to offer the Fr QB at Taylorsville.
    I wish we would have months ago. He’s going to be a superstar. I don’t know who he’s a fan of, but I wish we could get him in the boat as early as possible because he’s going to blow up

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    since we're already on to class of 2021 guys, are we in on McKinnley Jackson from Lucedale? Class of 2020 & Recently decommitted from LSU.

vCash
    What about Derick Hall? I feel like i see on twitter he picks up a new SEC/P5 offer weekly.

vCash
    One thing I’ve found out about how this staff works is with the new rules in place they will be vetting every player very closely. The new rule of not being able to over sign will change how things are done. If a player doesn’t have all his academics in order the may be slow to make an offer. That doesn’t mean they aren’t recruiting them hard it just means they are going to dot all the I’s and cross all the T’s before they make a ligit offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    What about Derick Hall? I feel like i see on twitter he picks up a new SEC/P5 offer weekly.
    Derick Hall just jumped into the Top 247 today...another in-state rising star. ATH 6-5 210