Page 27 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    And I have been called out for telling preacher to shut his trap. But he’d rather be cool and pretend to be in the know than do what’s right and keep his mouth shut. I wonder what his congregation would think of his online persona
    Christianity is about truth. God expects us to do things the right way. He expects us to give our best effort and he likes to see us work hard and succeed. If not, he would not have given us bodies that shiver in the cold, get hungry when we don't go get food, and make sure things are clean. He wants us to work in order to thrive.

Let's not come down on Preach in this manner. if we want to discuss the ramifications of social media and crootin' , fine. But let's lay off the religious stuff regarding Preach. that's not the proper angle.

vCash
    You’re 100% right. But his insistence on running this kid down his entire recruiting process is beyond ridiculous. He either has a vendetta against him or he wants so bad to be right about him not succeeding so he can say I told you so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    You?re 100% right. But his insistence on running this kid down his entire recruiting process is beyond ridiculous. He either has a vendetta against him or he wants so bad to be right about him not succeeding so he can say I told you so.
    Either way, this is a recruiting thread, where potential recruits and targets are discussed...so he needs to STFU. Period.

Posting some hot take about who will sign with who, strengths/skills, rumors, etc., are one thing....shit, Preach does that plenty, as do many posters. That's what this thread is for. But flat out running a kid down, one that our coaches are actively recruiting, hurts MSU...and I've got a problem with that. I'd hope everyone does. Alas, though, this is Elite Dawgs, where for some, their "internet personality" is more important than the well being of the university. **** that.

vCash
    Beardo's last post above is the truth. We really shouldn't flood this thread with flaming posts. It should stay on topic. But preacher has embarrassed us with his online shit talking. We'll leave it at that. He should consider taking a break for a while.

vCash
    Can you people please stop. You’re ruining the recruiting thread.

Nothing we say on here affects recruiting in anyway.

Get over yourself.

vCash
    Y?all worried about a kid we aren?t even going to recruit anymore. Move on.

vCash
    I say we move the discussion back to MSU recruiting and not worry about the shit birds. Who are some that we are expecting to commit in the coming weeks? SBW should bring a few in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I say we move the discussion back to MSU recruiting and not worry about the shit birds. Who are some that we are expecting to commit in the coming weeks? SBW should bring a few in
    Listening to the guys in the know here + the Bonyard, it seems like Gray (4* RB from TN I think) will commit. Everyone seems to mention him when talking about SBW and who's next, though nobody's saying it outright of course. Though I don't know anything, that's just how I interpret what's being said. Also Steve said Kyziah Pruitt has been expected by many to commit "for a while" when talking about SWB if I'm remembering right. But Ari and IYOK can fill you in 100x better than me

vCash
    I think Jarrian Jones will commit

vCash
    I’m so proud of the new staff and how they’re recruiting!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think Jarrian Jones will commit
    I do too and that kid can play.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I’m so proud of the new staff and how they’re recruiting!
    Yup. The country club is no more.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Listening to the guys in the know here + the Bonyard, it seems like Gray (4* RB from TN I think) will commit. Everyone seems to mention him when talking about SBW and who's next, though nobody's saying it outright of course. Though I don't know anything, that's just how I interpret what's being said. Also Steve said Kyziah Pruitt has been expected by many to commit "for a while" when talking about SWB if I'm remembering right. But Ari and IYOK can fill you in 100x better than me
    Lots of folks saying the days leading up to sbw and the actual weekend will be very good.

vCash
    Steve say we have new commitment. Javeious Purvis

vCash
    I don’t know anything about him, he a safety in college?

Banned
    vCash
    Purvis would be 4 star if he were playing at bigger school. He plays at pelehatchie which Is really small and let me tell you he is one of the most freakish athletes at his size that you will ever see
    Last edited by preachermatt83; 04-09-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    He is listed as a safety in college but he will most likely grow into a linebacker. He's listed at 6'2 195 but I'd say he's already over 200 and is solid muscle.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Purvis would be 4 star if he were playing at bigger school. He plays at pelehatchie which Is really small and let me tell you he is one of the most freakish athletes at his size that you will ever see
    I will co-sign all of this.

vCash
    Looks like he’s a physical safety with a big strong frame. I like getting guys like this that play all over the field and both sides of the ball in high school. Think it helps grow their vision and fb IQ.