Page 26 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I’ve never heard of. Stanley?

Are they really gonna sign some of these guys?
    what's his first name?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    why not play their game?
    Hard to do that, while at the same time claiming moral superiority over them.....Just sayin', Bully.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I?ve never heard of. Stanley?

To me he's not the story, rather the mom of the Tupelo kid tweeting other prospects to go to ole miss.

vCash
    Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I?ve never heard of. Stanley?

Not sure... I almost feel like they are just getting mass commitments to be #1, and hoping that helps them get the big targets. They would be burning bridges in Mississippi though by dropping these kids. Not even sure if they have a plan

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hard to do that, while at the same time claiming moral superiority over them.....Just sayin', Bully.
    17 it. you want moral superiority or do you want to whip shit bird ass?

Banned
    vCash
    and I'd be willing to bet other schools play this shit bird game on twitter as well. might as well join the party.

vCash
    yea like shitbird fans tweeting croots has really killed them. right? these players eat the shit up. shit bird fans know this. shit bird nation is rolling our asses in this arena. time for us to keep up. close to a NCAA violation? nope.
    close to a NCAA violation? nope. Oh yeah! The $hit bird is not rolling us or Georgia or Miami. They are loading up on 4 stars that will not be in the 2019 signing class. The have commitments from about 9 or 10 3 stars that they won't sign about half.
    Bully 13, please understand we are better than UM in every aspect! LIVE IT!
    Last edited by msbulldog; 04-08-2018 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    17 it. you want moral superiority or do you want to whip shit bird ass?
    Well since I've never claimed moral superiority over them, that question doesn't apply to me (ah plenty of ED posters do, however)....still doesn't mean we have to act like self-sabotaging dumbasses and post dumbass shit before the contracts are signed, let alone the ink is dried....shit.

vCash
    To Quote Yancy:
    Being told that Ole Miss will commit several players that they will not end up taking in the end...

... They plan to take that route again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Look, I don't care what Yancy or Nafoom says. Whatever those things are, Diwun Black didn't quote them. At the end of the day, Diwun quoted preachermatt (and a few others) talking trash about him. That's absolutely unacceptable and makes us look like trash.

Below is the tweet that Diwun quoted.

What am I missing? Where did Black quote Preacher?? Your example is a Shark fan tweeting Black.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    What am I missing? Where did Black quote Preacher?? Your example is a Shark fan tweeting Black.
    He retweeted that dudes post.

vCash
    No shit. It's beyond stupid. That's why the recruiting threads should probably be private, just like the poly board. That, or there is zero tolerance for dumbassery, like the example Preach just exhibited.
    Agreed! THIS should happen ASAP!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Well since I've never claimed moral superiority over them, that question doesn't apply to me (ah plenty of ED posters do, however)....still doesn't mean we have to act like self-sabotaging dumbasses and post dumbass shit before the contracts are signed, let alone the ink is dried....shit.
    Hell yeah! +1

vCash
    https://twitter.com/diwunblack/statu...622844419?s=20

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    close to a NCAA violation? nope. Oh yeah! The $hit bird is not rolling us or Georgia or Miami. They are loading up on 4 stars that will not be in the 2019 signing class. The have commitments from about 9 or 10 3 stars that they want sign about half.
    Bully 13, understand we are better than UM in every aspect! LIVE IT!
    I can dig that sir but let's not let opportunities go to waste. let's play the game. stick in their asses when we can. these high schooler's eat this shit up. shit bird nation knows this . why not us?

Banned
    vCash
    Mullen straining with peeping Croom is fantastic.

vCash
    I can dig that sir but let's not let opportunities go to waste. let's play the game. stick in their asses when we can. these high schooler's eat this shit up. shit bird nation knows this . why not us?
    Bully 13, you have not come to the realization that we are better than them! We do not have to play games, we have a superior school and a superior athletic program. The superior athletes will recognize this and sign with MSU!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not sure... I almost feel like they are just getting mass commitments to be #1, and hoping that helps them get the big targets. They would be burning bridges in Mississippi though by dropping these kids. Not even sure if they have a plan
    I said this several pages back in this thread. They are trying to get early commits so they can use the PR of being a top 10 recruiting class. They are using it now.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Bully 13, you have not come to the realization that we are better than them! We do not have to play games, we have a superior school and a superior athletic program. The superior athletes will recognize this and sign with MSU!
    I get it and you are right on multiple fronts. I'd just like to see us give 'em a dose of their own 17ing medicine a time or two.

vCash
    And I have been called out for telling preacher to shut his trap. But he’d rather be cool and pretend to be in the know than do what’s right and keep his mouth shut. I wonder what his congregation would think of his online persona