Page 25 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Not sure why Preach is getting slammed while fancy gets a pass though. fancy said he'd need to get his GED then go Juco not too long back. that would indeed be a "special" H.S. degree.
    I think it's because we have no control over fancy. He isn't on our board.

And, more importantly, Diwun didn't quote Yancy. He quoted preacher. If Yancy's trash talking a recruit was quoted by said recruit, I'd laugh at OM. And if the posters on the spirit had any backbone, they'd slam Yancy for it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    I think it's because we have no control over fancy. He isn't on our board.

And, more importantly, Diwun didn't quote Yancy. He quoted preacher. If Yancy's trash talking a recruit was quoted by said recruit, I'd laugh at OM. And if the posters on the spirit had any backbone, they'd slam Yancy for it.
    I can dig that and I here you. I guess the timing of the "flip" didn't help either regarding how it's playing out. It's weird though how one single post on the internet and D.Black chalks that up to our entire university as us hating on him or something.

vCash
    Not sure why Preach is getting slammed while fancy gets a pass though. fancy said he'd need to get his GED then go Juco not too long back. that would indeed be a "special" H.S. degree.
    He's not getting a pass, at least from us on this board. But regardless of how stupid Yancy is, we don't need posters here matching him in retardation. Matt needs to STFU.

vCash
    I can dig that and I here you. I guess the timing of the "flip" didn't help either regarding how it's playing out. It's weird though how one single post on the internet and D.Black chalks that up to our entire university as us hating on him or something.
    Yep. It's not fair. But it only takes one idiot to ruin our PR.

vCash
    We should not talk bad about a potential recruits grades or anything else. We are trying to enroll these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    We should not talk bad about a potential recruits grades or anything else. We are trying to enroll these guys.
    No shit. It's beyond stupid. That's why the recruiting threads should probably be private, just like the poly board. That, or there is zero tolerance for dumbassery, like the example Preach just exhibited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    No shit. It's beyond stupid. That's why the recruiting threads should probably be private, just like the poly board. That, or there is zero tolerance for dumbassery, like the example Preach just exhibited.
    Thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Yep. It's not fair. But it only takes one idiot to ruin our PR.

Seems like more so on this board now, there appears to be several who want to be the first to post something whether is it is good or bad (usually negative) concerning our athletic programs, but they normally don't have all the facts, nor do they think before they post.

vCash

Totally Agree 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Seems like more so on this board now, there appears to be several who want to be the first to post something whether is it is good or bad (usually negative) concerning our athletic programs, but they normally don't have all the facts, nor do they think before they post.
    Rep given.

vCash

Because our coaches are trying to recruit kids to come to MSU, and they don't need to have to overcome obstacles created by keyboard cowboys speculating or wanting to be first at posting something. Then some of these same posters bitch about our recruiting. Well posting negative things about kids we are recruiting has no negative ramifications, huh?

Banned
    vCash
    maybe it's time we start using tsun tactics then. start cutting and pasting fancy's shit and tweet it to the croots. hell, he's a spokesperson of some sort with tsun. that would be a starter. then let's go to the shit bird boards and start cutting and pasting their negative shit too. tweet it to the croots.

why not play their game?

vCash
    Definitely wouldn’t hurt.

vCash

I hope some who need to read this post will read and follow this, but I'm not holding my breath on that ...........Rep given

vCash
    This is a free board. People from nafoom read it and surely recruits read it. Let's be positive, guys! Hail State!

vCash
    maybe it's time we start using tsun tactics then. start cutting and pasting fancy's shit and tweet it to the croots. hell, he's a spokesperson of some sort with tsun. that would be a starter. then let's go to the shit bird boards and start cutting and pasting their negative shit too. tweet it to the croots.

why not play their game?
    Should we lower ourselves to tsun's sub-standards? I think not!! 1st thing do not tweet a 16 or 17 year old. If you do and you don't know them you are a pervert! Let the coaches do their job and recruit! If you tweet recruits you are probably close to a NCAA violation. Just post positive on this board and let the people that are being paid to recruit do their job. It definitely is not your job.

vCash
    Should we lower ourselves to tsun's sub-standards? I think not!! 1st thing do not tweet a 16 or 17 year old. If you do and you don't know them you are a pervert! Let the coaches do their job and recruit! If you tweet recruits you are probably close to a NCAA violation. Just post positive on this board and let the people that are being paid to recruit do their job. It definitely is not your job.

Excellent Post....Another Rep Given

Banned
    vCash
    yea like shitbird fans tweeting croots has really killed them. right? these players eat the shit up. shit bird fans know this. shit bird nation is rolling our asses in this arena. time for us to keep up. close to a NCAA violation? nope.

vCash
    Ole Miss just got a commitment from a Brandon HS kid I’ve never heard of. Stanley?

Are they really gonna sign some of these guys?

vCash

why not play their game?
    Well if we want to fight fire with fire we DO need to have people assigned to finding stupid posts from Yancy and others and send it directly to recruits. That is what happened here. Black only even knew about this post because the Rebs have people whose job it is to find this kind of stuff and put it right in the face of the recruit being discussed.