Page 23 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    To be fair to preacher, he said black would not qualify when black was committed to us. Preacher has been adamant
    You are correct sir. Said it adamantly the day he committed to us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Oh, he meant it that way. He says had disparaging comments about Black for months. Now he says he may get a special ed certificate. This guy had no idea what he?s talking about and he?s running a kid through the mud in hopes of building his internet cred. And he?s supposed to be a preacher. Preachers I know wouldn?t talk down about a kids private academic issues for hundreds of people to see so it will make them seem like they are in the know
    Go back to six pack you jerk. I don't have to speculate anything. I know the kid And even if he were to qualify by some miracle, I still wouldn't want him. If you knew him you wouldn't want him either. I don't want him within a million miles of our program. Now if you have got something else to say shoot me a pm and we can discuss the best way to handle your issue.

vCash
    Nah, I’m good talking on here. And I will every time I see you drag a kids name through the mud or give some demeaning nickname to one of our players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Go back to six pack you jerk. I don't have to speculate anything. I know the kid And even if he were to qualify by some miracle, I still wouldn't want him. If you knew him you wouldn't want him either. I don't want him within a million miles of our program. Now if you have got something else to say shoot me a pm and we can discuss the best way to handle your issue.
    Hmm....it's interesting your approach for defending C34 is.....
    Or perhaps said preacher had rather extend mercy as opposed to judgement
    but when it comes to a teenager with probably quite a lot on his plate, it's...

Fascinating...

vCash
    Nah, I’m good talking on here. And I will every time I see you drag a kids name through the mud or give some demeaning nickname to one of our players.
    Examples please?

vCash
    For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use it, it will be measured to you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Examples please?
    How about foambat?

vCash
    How about foambat?
    He didn’t come up with that.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    He didn’t come up with that.
    Thanks man but your wasting time trying to reason with that clown. He's a sps that's here for one purpose... to cause trouble.

Banned
    vCash
    Exactly what I expected

vCash
    I kinda get the feeling this is going back to what OM did under O a lot and that was try to convince highly ranked, but high risk academic guys that they had the best plan to get the eligible. Sometimes it worked. Maybe that?s in play here and maybe it?s not.

vCash
    Exactly what I expected
    Hmm...
    Or perhaps said preacher had rather extend mercy as opposed to judgement

vCash
    Yeah, I'd ignore me too in this situation**

vCash
    Black has the one thing the sharklets want, and that's a high star ranking. He doesn't have to get in, they want recruiting class ranking prowess. It's quite sad to be honest.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Shay Hodge doing work. He'll have a big influence on the Ms 7 on 7 team members.

vCash
    Recruiting thread...!!!! Go have ur pillow fights on another thread.
    Just like IYOK and I said this will be a roller coaster 2019 class and we will do just fine..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Recruiting thread...!!!! Go have ur pillow fights on another thread.

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hmm....it's interesting your approach for defending C34 is.....

but when it comes to a teenager with probably quite a lot on his plate, it's...

Fascinating...
    there's a difference between forgiving someone for trolling us with "IT" than telling what he truly believes regarding the croot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Recruiting thread...!!!!
    You're right. Apologies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Black has the one thing the sharklets want, and that's a high star ranking. He doesn't have to get in, they want recruiting class ranking prowess. It's quite sad to be honest.
    I hope they go that route and sign a ton of players that don’t make it to campus. If they do that they are basically self punishing because you can only sign 25 period. So if they sign 25 and only 20 make it to campus, that plan will put them at averaging 80 total players over a 4 year period. With attrition that would put them somewhere between 70-75. They got 21 last year. If they only get 20 on campus this year that puts them at 41 players over 2 years.

So let’s encourage this get people committed that won’t make it to campus. It’s a sure fire way to kill your program.