Page 2 of 392 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    This staff is also finding kids that can play not many of us know about, Brooks Rayburn is one of those. Not great numbers but the kid can play. Getsy found his video.
    I?ve heard the same. This staff has a much more comprehensive recruiting plan than the previous staff. They uncovering a lot of stones.

vCash
    So who all of the top instate guys for next year appear to be most receptive to MSU?
    Last edited by Irondawg; 02-07-2018 at 09:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    This staff is also finding kids that can play not many of us know about, Brooks Rayburn is one of those. Not great numbers but the kid can play. Getsy found his video.
    I saw Brooks play in the playoffs vs Brandon. He is legit. Kid has speed and great hands. Whenever Hancock needed a play he was the guy. He was the difference in the game. I?m pumped that we are looking at him.

vCash
    I will be surprised is Ole Miss does as well as us in state this coming year. First, some players and their families/coaches are going to be wary because of the recording/lawsuit issue. Second, I believe this staff will put forth "relentless" effort on the trail. Third, we have a lot of people graduating, which makes it easier to sell early playing time. Finally, they only signed 3 players from Mississippi this year. They can talk all they want about "Mississippi Made," but they have few players from Mississippi and this will hurt them when it is pointed out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Is he gonna play his senior year?
    As far as I know. He tore his ACL pre-season correct? he should be good to go by summer time atleast.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I heard Black may not be eligible
    My sister used to teach him and said it will be a miracle if he has the grades.
    No Signature

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Umiss are going to have ALL their chips in on Nakobe Dean.
    We may have a couple guys in the boat early along with Moore that are going to be working some of these other guys to State.
    I like where we are right now . And being really ****ing good this year won?t hurt. Early signing period will be huge .
    When was the last time OM signed an elite LB? Even Patrick Willis was rated low. I think Dean is Alabama bound in a big way.
    No Signature

vCash
    Early State leans from in-state IMO

Charles Moore
    Nathan Pickering
    Jarrian Jones
    Diwun Black
    Byron Young
    De'Monte Russell
    Zach Edwards and Rod Clark from Starkville
    Raydarious Jones
    Jon Mingo
    Plumlee and Harris from Oak Grove
    Kyziah Pruitt
    Kenneth Jefferson - prob take 2 QB's

Don't know about Brandon Cunningham, Dannis Jackson, AJ Hopkins, Demarcus Gordon...Kobe Dean is a UM lock

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I heard Black may not be eligible
    U heard right. It won't even be close.
    Romans 5:8

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Early State leans from in-state IMO

Charles Moore
    Nathan Pickering
    Jarrian Jones
    Diwun Black
    Byron Young
    De'Monte Russell
    Zach Edwards and Rod Clark from Starkville
    Raydarious Jones
    Jon Mingo
    Plumlee and Harris from Oak Grove
    Kyziah Pruitt
    Kenneth Jefferson - prob take 2 QB's

Don't know about Brandon Cunningham, Dannis Jackson, AJ Hopkins, Demarcus Gordon...Kobe Dean is a UM lock
    I don't think I'd call Jones, Mingo, or Jefferson MSU leans. Not that they can't end up as Dawgs but leans right now is a stretch.

vCash
    Plumlee is probably not a lean. He's looking to play QB and baseball. I'd say Tulane is his leader right now.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-08-2018 at 01:05 PM.

vCash
    What’s your deal dude? Every chance you get you hammer on this kids grades when I’m sure you don’t know a damn thing. Are you his guidance counselor? His mom? His principle. These little comments don’t do us any damn good, even if they are true. You trying to validate yourself by acting like you’re in the know Won’t do anything but hurt the situation. You’ve already shown on here that you have no idea what you’re talking about regarding recruiting, so why should this be any different? Keep your mouth shut dude

Banned
    vCash
    I agree we need to use more caution regarding grades on the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I don't think I'd call Jones, Mingo, or Jefferson MSU leans. Not that they can't end up as Dawgs but leans right now is a stretch.
    Ok, that's cool. Jarrian Jones seems to absolutely loving the recruiting process...he will be a signing day decision I bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Plumlee is probably not a lean. He's looking to play QB and baseball. I'd say Tulane is his leader right now.
    Unless that changed since Big Dawg camp. He was all in on CB

vCash
    Just throwing this out there.. it’s really early to get a good feel about the majority of the class right now and y’all can run with this 2019 thread as much as ya want . Just going to tell ya to expect this recruiting cycle to be a mother ****er.

vCash
    Kyziah Pruitt is a baller--Fast and can play either side of the ball --plus a killer return Man. He was excellent against the best Teams in MS and darn good one out of LA. He doesn't drop the ball and his YAK is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Just throwing this out there.. it’s really early to get a good feel about the majority of the class right now and y’all can run with this 2019 thread as much as ya want . Just going to tell ya to expect this recruiting cycle to be a mother ****er.
    I'm afraid you're right. I can already see the board becoming totally bipolar over recruiting the next 12 months. We really need to be patient and let it all play out. In the end we will get our share.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If he wants to play QB it's going to be at a Tulane or USM type school. If he wants to play in the SEC it will be at WR or CB.

vCash
    I can't wait to see what kind of quality out-of-state guys we're able to get on campus.