LaQuinston Sharp committed last night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    LaQuinston Sharp committed last night
    Good deal. Let's get a little momentum going again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Good deal. Let's get a little momentum going again
    We have a bunch of recruits coming to the Florida game, Moorhead and Shoop better have their shit together. Lots of eyes will be on this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    We have a bunch of recruits coming to the Florida game, Moorhead and Shoop better have their shit together. Lots of eyes will be on this game.
    Would really like to hear more about this. Are all the commits coming?

Any possible commits in this visitor group? Derick Hall visiting?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Thanks Nathan, welcome to the MSU family1
    He is not here...
    No Signature

vCash
    So Burdine is expected on campus Saturday (as is Derek Hall, Mingo, others). I believe he plans to commit next week. It's either us or Mizzou and we didn't do ourselves any favors last weekend. We need a stellar performance this weekend to make believers out of these recruits.

vCash
    So Burdine is expected on campus Saturday (as is Derek Hall, Mingo, others). I believe he plans to commit next week. It's either us or Mizzou and we didn't do ourselves any favors last weekend. We need a stellar performance this weekend to make believers out of these recruits.
    Wow yea that's big. Need a beatdown similar to the A&M game in 2014.

vCash
    This is the biggest weekend of recruiting we've had in a long time. Really important to fill up the place and play well. It think those listed are going to be tough pulls, so we need our best.

vCash
    Burdine's announcement date is Oct. 1.

vCash
    Burdine is headed to MO unless we change his mind this week.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I expect to get Burdine. If he chooses Missouri I will be surprised.

vCash
    So you are right either way huh? Well played...You're learning
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I expect to get Burdine. If he chooses Missouri I will be surprised.
    I agree. We have the advantage of the last visit plus Starkville is an easy 4 hour drive from Slidell. Only way we lose him is if we look like a total train wreck this weekend (sorta like we looked last weekend). We need his commitment to get recruiting momentum back on track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    So you are right either way huh? Well played...You're learning
    Not really. There's been some positive stuff the last couple weeks with him. I won't be surprised if we get him. But he's been a MO lean due to family connections. I just choose not to flip because this weekend is a big weekend.

vCash
    Not really. There's been some positive stuff the last couple weeks with him. I won't be surprised if we get him. But he's been a MO lean due to family connections. I just choose not to flip because this weekend is a big weekend.
    I mean you just rephrased the same point lol. If he chooses MO you'll say "See I was right, he was MO lean and we didn't turn him" If he picks State you'll say "See I was right, he was a MO lean but this weekend we turned him."

Dawg-gone-dogs is right, your statement is no different to me saying "I think emery signs with UGA, but if we get him it's because our Staff turned him". We can do it with any recruit whether you have insider info or not. If you have insider info like "Burdine wants his mom to meet T-Buck, if she likes him he'll commit to us" then include that, but a generic "He's a X school lean but we have a shot at flipping him" is a statement everyone on this board can make and defend themselves over after the player in question signs. Not trying to call you out or start a beef or say you have no insider info, I just found the exchange funny

vCash
    It is funny and it happens alot here.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I mean you just rephrased the same point lol. If he chooses MO you'll say "See I was right, he was MO lean and we didn't turn him" If he picks State you'll say "See I was right, he was a MO lean but this weekend we turned him."

Dawg-gone-dogs is right, your statement is no different to me saying "I think emery signs with UGA, but if we get him it's because our Staff turned him". We can do it with any recruit whether you have insider info or not. If you have insider info like "Burdine wants his mom to meet T-Buck, if she likes him he'll commit to us" then include that, but a generic "He's a X school lean but we have a shot at flipping him" is a statement everyone on this board can make and defend themselves over after the player in question signs. Not trying to call you out or start a beef or say you have no insider info, I just found the exchange funny
    No, I'm saying I believe he chooses MO. I said the same thing a month ago. I could flip but I'm just going to hang with what I've said. Just know opinions are split on him.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 09-26-2018 at 01:44 PM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Will be a large crowd of important recruits there Saturday. Atmosphere needs to be great.

vCash
    We fans at the game better have our shit together.