vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He never left the boat
    Ok

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He never left the boat
    does anyone have any additional info on Johnquarise Patterson? 247 doesn't have anything (other offers, etc..)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    As long as we stay within "guidelines" and do the same as the blue bloods, I'm fine with it. Tsun stepped out of bounds because they had no choice lest they remain #2 in MS and a SEC bottom bottom feeder. No matter how many mascot changes or image do overs they attempt, they will always be Ole Miss which requires "special" crootin'.
    Dan absolutely refused to do this on the offensive side of the ball especially. And it wasn't an effort to remain squeaky clean. It was an effort issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Why are we not taking 1-2 JUCO corners? That seems to be a big area of need for us. Our lack of playmakers in the secondary going forward should be a big corcern. Hoping Murphy develops into one but not sure after that
    I thought we were looking at one from Northwest MS CC?

It might depend in part on Peters injury situation. If he has to redshirt all of a sudden both of our CB's are coming back. Granted, Peters would be coming off of rehab and we don't even really know what the injury is yet.

vCash
    Just had an epiphany. We are going to sign one of top big receivers in the state. There's no way OM gets all of them with the unsightly display that's happening on that campus. No one with any dignity will do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Just had an epiphany. We are going to sign one of top big receivers in the state. There's no way OM gets all of them with the unsightly display that's happening on that campus. No one with any dignity will do that.
    They are not going to sign all five of the WR committeemen. My the end of the season the light bulb is going to go off in the heads of many of the Ole Miss commitments.

vCash
    We already have a commitment from the top WR in MS. Mingo better wake up and realize they're going to drop him in at DB, not WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We already have a commitment from the top WR in MS. Mingo better wake up and realize they're going to drop him in at DB, not WR.
    If you think Jarrian Jones is better than Mingo you have either 1. Never seen them play, 2. Never seen them go 1 on 1, and 3. didnt watch the game they played against one another friday night.

I like JDub and I think he is a SEC Wr but not a DB. Mingo made him look pretty average friday night

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If you think Jarrian Jones is better than Mingo you have either 1. Never seen them play, 2. Never seen them go 1 on 1, and 3. didnt watch the game they played against one another friday night.

I like JDub and I think he is a SEC Wr but not a DB. Mingo made him look pretty average friday night
    Did Mingo guard Jdub at WR? If not your argument at which is the better WR is skewed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

I don't think he's better. I know he's better. Jones goes full time WR and he's the best in MS. But Mingo is welcome to come to Starkville and compete with him and prove me wrong. In fact, I challenge him, I dare him to come to State.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 09-18-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Pulling Mingo would be a great move by the staff. Hopefully someone will notice our offense and get on board. Is our QB commit going to bring any top notch talent with him?

Banned
    vCash
    I have a feeling Jaylon Reed is going to be a pretty good corner for us when he comes in. Had a very nice offer sheet and Malik Heath said at the BAMA/MS Allstar game that Reed covered him better than any other corner during practices. They had quite a competition going on down there. My biggest concern at the moment is RB. We lose Aeris this year. We could lose Hill after next year. And I see no promising backs coming up to replace them. We need 2 stud RBs ASAP!!!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Expect us to get an OV from Eric Gray.

vCash
    If we can pull Gray and Tyree next round, we'd be loaded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If we can pull Gray and Tyree next round, we'd be loaded.
    I'm not ready to say we get Gray yet but getting him for an OV is the next step. I think it comes down to MSU & TN. Tyree is planning on being back for the Florida game. You don't drive from Virginia to MS 4 times in 6 months if you don't have some serious interest. I know he really loves Huff & that's who he has his best relationship with.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I'm not ready to say we get Gray yet but getting him for an OV is the next step. I think it comes down to MSU & TN. Tyree is planning on being back for the Florida game. You don't drive from Virginia to MS 4 times in 6 months if you don't have some serious interest. I know he really loves Huff & that's who he has his best relationship with.
    Wouldn't Chris Tyree also have a relationship with JOMO as well?

vCash
    Grey just needs to visit Michigan in December, before he signs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Wouldn't Chris Tyree also have a relationship with JOMO as well?
    Yes but Huff is the reason we're so deep in the game with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I don't think Gray goes to Michigan, he is however showing interest in Tenn and that's where he probably ends up. He hasn't shown us any interest for a long time. If he OV's State I will be pleasantly surprised.