Page 148 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    No idea if the emery ship has sailed, but if not, surely we helped our cause yesterday. If he signed here, he'd back up Kylin 1 season, and be the man for 2 rather than split carries every year at Georgia
    Who knows. It's difficult to say because no one is sure why we went from leading by a mile to locked out in a few weeks.

I don't think winning has anything to do with it. Feels like another variable is involved.

The one that is more baffling to me is Charles Cross. That guy is signing up to play for a lame duck coach. We've got to be able to win those recruiting battles.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Who knows. It's difficult to say because no one is sure why we went from leading by a mile to locked out in a few weeks.

I don't think winning has anything to do with it. Feels like another variable is involved.

The one that is more baffling to me is Charles Cross. That guy is signing up to play for a lame duck coach. We've got to be able to win those recruiting battles.
    It wasn't the winning I thought that might have tilted the scales... it was showcasing Kylin.

vCash
    It wasn't the winning I thought that might have tilted the scales... it was showcasing Kylin.
    Not sure that has anything to do with it either.

vCash
    Not sure that has anything to do with it either.
    Before emery committed to being a career split carry guy in college, he said he wanted to be showcased... the guy

vCash
    Before emery committed to being a career split carry guy in college, he said he wanted to be showcased... the guy
    That was before.....

vCash
    I still think emery ends up at LSU though

vCash
    I still think emery ends up at LSU though
    I have to agree with you on this. They need him and he knows it. Almost like he is negotiating.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I have to agree with you on this. They need him and he knows it. Almost like he is negotiating.
    They're going to sign 2 Top 10 RB (Tyrion Davis & Noah Cain). They don't really need him as crazy as that sounds.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    May not have been shocking, but almost everyone was saying don't worry about Emery, even after he changed his commitment date. I didn't say a word about other players backing off because he didn't commit, but you know other players notice. What has happened since then? We lost the top two instate WR to TSUN, one being a flip. How does that not equal momentum coming to a grinding halt?
    Post less, read Ari and IYOK more. If you start to do more than read, i.e. LISTEN then start to post more.

vCash

Someone convinced Emery our OL recruiting was going to suck and to date it hasn?t been great... in his own words his top criteria was the strength of the OL....if Moorhead can pull a rabbit out of the hat soon with the OL then we should have a shot at a good back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    They're going to sign 2 Top 10 RB (Tyrion Davis & Noah Cain). They don't really need him as crazy as that sounds.
    Great point - excuse my ignorance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Someone convinced Emery our OL recruiting was going to suck and to date it hasn?t been great... in his own words his top criteria was the strength of the OL....if Moorhead can pull a rabbit out of the hat soon with the OL then we should have a shot at a good back
    I think Kirby has other ways of convincing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Post less, read Ari and IYOK more. If you start to do more than read, i.e. LISTEN then start to post more.
    I?ll post my opinion all I like. BTW, it was Ari and IYOK saying not to worry about Emery. That?s what made it so shocking to me
    Last edited by sscjr1; 09-09-2018 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Addition

Banned
    vCash
    I?ll post my opinion all I like. BTW, it was Ari and IYOK saying not to worry about Emery. That?s what made it so shocking to me
    Shit happens. Don't automatically assume we've lost momentum due to losing a RB to UGA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Shit happens. Don't automatically assume we've lost momentum due to losing a RB to UGA.
    Ok buddy

Banned
    vCash
    Ok buddy
    no prob. I'm just pumped due to yesterday. I should not have been a dick saying post less.

vCash
    We need to get Gray. Emery gone forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We need to get Gray. Emery gone forever.
    Most odd, no information, no coverage recruiting story I think I've ever observed. Extremely disappointed in our side not covering what happened.

We literally went from a 5 star RB about to commit to not even being in the picture within a week, and not damn MSU source covers and talks about what happened. Extremely odd.

vCash
    Most odd, no information, no coverage recruiting story I think I've ever observed. Extremely disappointed in our side not covering what happened.

We literally went from a 5 star RB about to commit to not even being in the picture within a week, and not damn MSU source covers and talks about what happened. Extremely odd.
    Why would they wanna rehash how dumb they were for pretty much calling it a done deal?

vCash
    Why would they wanna rehash how dumb they were for pretty much calling it a done deal?
    You may be right. Maybe they are so embarrassed by terrible reporting that they just want everyone to forget it. Extremely odd