Page 143 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I want Hubbard, Ike and that kid from St. Joseph. That would be ideal anyway.
    Ike Hubbard & Sharp. Pass on the St. Joe kid no offense.

vCash
    I want Ike and Sharp. I will be ok with or without Hubbard, even though we do need at least one more.

vCash
    Man, Diwun Black is doing his best to copy Jarrian Jones on the twitter recruiting front. Even down to the very words of his tweets. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duncflydawg View Post
    Man, Diwun Black is doing his best to copy Jarrian Jones on the twitter recruiting front. Even down to the very words of his tweets. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery.
    Diwun Black is an attention hog who is not very bright at all. Hell he told a buddy of mine a couple weeks ago that who knows he might end up back at Scott Central...Does he not know this is his last year? Where is he even at now. Forest,MS , Florida? I heard he didn't go to Florida for HS then I saw where he was going to Florida again for senior year....He is all over the place and if I was our coaching staff, I wouldn't waste my time on him. He is a great athlete but he aint a program changer.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    He committed to Scott Frost and Nebraska. He gone.
    It may depend if Nebraska sticks with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    It may depend if Nebraska sticks with him.
    I doubt we continue to persue & Frost has already said they're going to honor the scholarship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I doubt we continue to persue & Frost has already said they're going to honor the scholarship.
    Gotcha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Diwun Black is an attention hog who is not very bright at all. Hell he told a buddy of mine a couple weeks ago that who knows he might end up back at Scott Central...Does he not know this is his last year? Where is he even at now. Forest,MS , Florida? I heard he didn't go to Florida for HS then I saw where he was going to Florida again for senior year....He is all over the place and if I was our coaching staff, I wouldn't waste my time on him. He is a great athlete but he aint a program changer.
    Diwun is at Forest. Word is that he might drop out after football season (christmas break), take his GED, and enroll in JUCO in January. This gets him started quickly in JUCO to expedite his Associates Degree so he can go to a big school with maybe 3 years of eligibility remaining.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Diwun is at Forest. Word is that he might drop out after football season (christmas break), take his GED, and enroll in JUCO in January. This gets him started quickly in JUCO to expedite his Associates Degree so he can go to a big school with maybe 3 years of eligibility remaining.
    He's not going to be able to have 3 years. Hell, he's not even going to pass in juco if he goes. Not sure he can pass a GED test. He's a cancerous player that we need to forget about.

vCash
    I thought Diwun moved to Florida, no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Co-Lin has perfected this and it works. Several Callaway guys have done it. A lot of these guys just need a new environment even if it is still in Mississippi. I'm definitely not writing him off, bc he could get it figured out. Never give up on talent too early...give it some time. We'll be hearing about Back like we did with Ravian Pierce.

vCash
    Black will NEVER play a down of major college football. You can mark my post and bring it back up if I'm wrong. I won't be wrong.

vCash
    Random question, but do any of yall know what Noah Elliss' status is? Seems like the last thing I heard was that he was taking some online courses trying to get eligible or something like that. Do we expect him to ever make it to campus?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Random question, but do any of yall know what Noah Elliss' status is? Seems like the last thing I heard was that he was taking some online courses trying to get eligible or something like that. Do we expect him to ever make it to campus?
    No

vCash
    Where did Ladamien Webb end up enrolling?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Black will NEVER play a down of major college football. You can mark my post and bring it back up if I'm wrong. I won't be wrong.
    Whyyyyy do you post things like this over someone we are recruiting. Why why why why

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Whyyyyy do you post things like this over someone we are recruiting. Why why why why
    Because we aren't recruiting him anymore and we don't need him on our campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Because we aren't recruiting him anymore and we don't need him on our campus.
    That's just not true man. let it go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    That's just not true man. let it go
    It's absolutely true. We haven't fooled with him in some time. And he's had every opportunity to correct his path and hasn't done it. Y'all wake me up when he actually shows up for juco or IMG or any other school for that matter.

vCash
    Nevermind dude...damn. You're clueless!

I'm curious about a visitor list for this weekend...Hoping the key uncommitted Mississippi guys will be here. Anyone know about Turnage, Dean, Hall, etc