Page 114 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    So you think we keep him?
    On signing day, I think he signs with us.

Banned
    vCash
    Jackson may be iffy at times but I don't see him playing anywhere else besides Mississippi State

vCash
    Absolutely we could

Not sure MSU care enough to do that though. Bama, Auburn, & LSU fans probably do though
    If any of yall think some of our fans are going to random high school games to ring cowbells for kids is a logical thing to do or if you as a rational human being would decide to do that, you need to get on some meds. It would make little to no difference at all and I hope this is a joke.

I love cowbells as much or more than anyone and its always cool to play at a place in high school that uses them (brandon, oak grove come to mind) but good gosh. Chill out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    OM is going to go all out to get Mingo and flip Jackson..considering they are losing one of their top recruits to Florida....
    Without going into too much detail, Im not worried about OM with Mingo unless something changes

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I seriously doubt Black signs with Florida
    Not what I heard....but I will still be shocked if he don't go JUCO.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Not what I heard....but I will still be shocked if he don't go JUCO.
    Mullen signing him would tickle the shit out of me. And then if Black goes Juco, We could have ourselves a collective MSU circle jerk.

Banned
    vCash
    Got a 2020 commit from safety prospect. 3 Star out of Alabama. Trenton Yowe

vCash
    What's going on with Russell? Are the sharts giving him a ride this weekend?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    What's going on with Russell? Are the sharts giving him a ride this weekend?
    Shay Hodge is what’s going on. 17 that guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Shay Hodge is what’s going on. 17 that guy.
    Tommy Kelly is Russell's coach as well.

vCash
    I seriously doubt Black signs with Florida
    Gun, I always enjoy your posts and value your in-sight on matters especially baseball! I appreciate your 'winning always' attitude. You remind me of Clint Eastwood in the movie "Trouble with the Curve". It's a story of a of an older MLB scout who had seen a lot of water under the bridge. He made a helluva find of a high school pitcher and got reunited with his daughter. Great movie if you haven't seen it, it's worth watching. The on the field scenes were filmed at the Macon Ga. minor league park across the railroad tracks from my then corporate office. The bar scenes were filmed in my 'Cheers' it's actually named Cheers. You're catching a bunch of crap in this thread, keep up the good fight, my Bulldog brother! Hail State! Tried to Rep!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Gun, I always enjoy your posts and value your in-sight on matters especially baseball! I appreciate your 'winning always' attitude. You remind me of Clint Eastwood in the movie "Trouble with the Curve". It's a story of a of an older MLB scout who had seen a lot of water under the bridge. He made a helluva find of a high school pitcher and got reunited with his daughter. Great movie if you haven't seen it, it's worth watching. The on the field scenes were filmed at the Macon Ga. minor league park across the railroad tracks from my then corporate office. The bar scenes were filmed in my 'Cheers' it's actually named Cheers. You're catching a bunch of crap in this thread, keep up the good fight, my Bulldog brother! Hail State! Tried to Rep!
    Thank you for that. It makes me wanna go check out the movie.

vCash
    I remember vividly Croom and Ellis Johnson not even coming to watch Shay Hodge and when he finally saw tape.."Not a SEC WR". We missed out on a great college WR but an even bigger asset that would've helped after graduation. We really need more Bulldogs involved on the MS Grind 7v7 team. Hodges is a good dude but since they've added Shay to the coaching staff a lot more of those guys are swayed to OM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I remember vividly Croom and Ellis Johnson not even coming to watch Shay Hodge and when he finally saw tape.."Not a SEC WR". We missed out on a great college WR but an even bigger asset that would've helped after graduation. We really need more Bulldogs involved on the MS Grind 7v7 team. Hodges is a good dude but since they've added Shay to the coaching staff a lot more of those guys are swayed to OM.
    Post More.

vCash
    It didn’t matter if Croom wanted Hodges or not. He was a done deal to OM regardless.

vCash
    Absolutely we could

Not sure MSU care enough to do that though. Bama, Auburn, & LSU fans probably do though
    Fine. They can ring cowbells too. Permission granted.
    Last edited by Dawgtini; 07-27-2018 at 07:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    It didn’t matter if Croom wanted Hodges or not. He was a done deal to OM regardless.
    No not exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    You mean like Jarrian Jones?

vCash
    IYOK hearing good stuff on Burdine. Looks like you were right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    IYOK hearing good stuff on Burdine. Looks like you were right.
    Would be awesome

A safety rate 90 by 247