Page 113 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    I think how we perform this season will determine which trajectory we take. If we blow the lid off this bitch like we can then I think a lot of these guys looking out of state will be more likely to stay home. Bottom line is it’s July. Wayyy too early to worry about which kid is visiting where. Even if they commit, who gives a shit. Until they sign we still have a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    We're 12th in 247 rankings FSU is 15th.
    FSU has 13 commits with an avg rank per player of .9166. We have 17 with an avg of .8921. It is much too early to predict top 10/15 classes unless you are a bama type school. We will have to finish strong to remain top 15. Look at the other "blue bloods" still behind us and the avg ranking of commits and the rankings of their targets.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 07-27-2018 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    If 90% of my posts were bitching about something I couldn't control I'd have over 1000 posts too. Amazing how you respond to those with low post count sayin something to you buy not Ari for asking how you survived Mullen recruiting.
    How dare you with your low post count.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    How dare you with your low post count.
    He with the most posts wins!****

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I think how we perform this season will determine which trajectory we take. If we blow the lid off this bitch like we can then I think a lot of these guys looking out of state will be more likely to stay home. Bottom line is it’s July. Wayyy too early to worry about which kid is visiting where. Even if they commit, who gives a shit. Until they sign we still have a shot.
    Great post

Banned
    vCash
    While I do disagree with shotguns freak out here, if anyone thinks he is not a huge asset to this board then you should just exit stage right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    While I do disagree with shotguns freak out here, if anyone thinks he is not a huge asset to this board then you should just exit stage right
    I'm glad you're not my broker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You started it. Not me. I didn't call you out, but you called me out. Perhaps you are the one that needs to take it easy with your 169 posts. See what I'm saying?

It may end up being better than it has been, but there are not all indications that it will be.
    My apologies for the low post count; I'll freak out and post more. Oh, and Dannis Jackson is in Oxford for the weekend. Do you have a brown paper bag you can hyperventilate in?
    Last edited by RezDog7; 07-27-2018 at 02:12 PM.

vCash
    Dannis is the one I’m most worried about. We just need to encourage him not to do anything until he watches us play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Dannis is the one I’m most worried about. We just need to encourage him not to do anything until he watches us play
    Robbie Faulk CB’d him to OM today. Hopefully he won’t make any cash decisions, I mean rash. Sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Robbie Faulk CB’d him to OM today. Hopefully he won’t make any cash decisions, I mean rash. Sorry
    He gone and Demonte Russell is right behind him. Oh no, what are we going to do? Am I doing this right?

vCash
    As someone who moved away from Mississippi as soon as I turned 18. I get the kids' desire to see something outside of the state. These kids have worked hard and they want to have a good time as well they should. Just breathe you can't predict the future and you don't know what's going to happen between now and signing day. Just RELAX and let them enjoy the process. Some people are on here acting as if the thought process of a 17/18 is the same as a 30,40, or 50 year old. They aren't plain and simple.

vCash
    We'll be ok with Dannis. He'll bounce around a little but we'll be ok with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    He gone and Demonte Russell is right behind him. Oh no, what are we going to do? Am I doing this right?
    Low post count & taunting posters that care about recruiting. You're on a roll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We'll be ok with Dannis. He'll bounce around a little but we'll be ok with him.
    So you think we keep him?

vCash
    If D. Jackson ends up at olemiss over MSU, someone is giving him some awful advice. Get coaching from Getsy and his resume or the clown show at olemiss. That would be some poor long term investment decisions.

I?m sure they are selling him on doing what a.j. Brown is doing, but brown will likely get to the nfl and not understand route trees, the same as treadwell.
    Last edited by AlSwearengen; 07-27-2018 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Low post count & taunting posters that care about recruiting. You're on a roll
    High post count but can't handle recruiting.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Dont wanna count any chickens before they hatch, and I have no clue if its going to be Mingo tomorrow or not. But I can say this, he isnt going to have any off field problems wont miss a rep nor a practice and has a good football mind. He is explosive after the catch and Jarrian Jones knows he is the best WR in the state. Ask him.

Moorhead has made a huge difference with him. If we still had Mullen idk if we would even be in the game with him at this point.
    OM is going to go all out to get Mingo and flip Jackson..considering they are losing one of their top recruits to Florida....
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    High post count but can't handle recruiting.
    Can't you see? Your post count on this site directly correlates with how much care about MSU.

----

I was going to put asterisks after that but I think I'm beginning to understand Shotgun's logic if that is truly the way he thinks. Maybe Shotgun cares too much about MSU. Just like he posts too much of what he thinks to be factual, just because it's his opinion. Damn you if you disagree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    OM is going to go all out to get Mingo and flip Jackson..considering they are losing one of their top recruits to Florida....
    I seriously doubt Black signs with Florida