Page 112 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Wow .. just ****ing wow at some of you ..
    how did some of y’all survive the recruiting years under CDM and his staff???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Wow .. just ****ing wow at some of you ..
    how did some of y’all survive the recruiting years under CDM and his staff
    we learned to have very limited expectation...

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Peter Hayes-Patrick
    When you said diamond in the rough I assumed you meant under the radar guy that no P5 schools were on or knew about. He has double digits P5 offers but no he's not a 4* kid. I haven't heard of him being a focal point for the staff but maybe you're more familiar with the situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    How many misses until we are allowed to be worried?
    If you allow the decision of a 17-18 year old kid worry you, you may need to seek medical attention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    If you allow the decision of a 17-18 year old kid worry you, you may need to seek medical attention.
    You realize there is a pretty big difference between worrying about your football program & worrying about life; right?

Posts like yours are completely useless & are dismissive about the conversation. It's the type of post that fans of losing programs make in an effort to make themselves feel better.

After all, if we aren't going to worry about 17-18 year old's decisions then why should we worry about wins & losses on the field? If we aren't going to worry about wins & losses, they why even go to the games? If we aren't going to worry about going to the games, then why even fund a program?

Just because the conversation itself makes you feel bad, doesn't mean you should call others out who want to have it &, if you want to call people out for talking about relevant topics regarding MSU football, then maybe you should find another board to post on. Perhaps Sixpack where they discuss politics & pizza places would be more up your ally...
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-27-2018 at 11:51 AM.

vCash
    ^^^Your post is absolutely useless. Maybe you should stay over on SPS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    What diamond in the rough RB are we looking at?
    Heard we scouting the nanih waiya vs union game August 24th for RB, OL, and LB

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Can we make sure that we have MSU fans at every prospects game ringing cowbells? Or is that against the rules?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Can we make sure that we have MSU fans at every prospects game ringing cowbells? Or is that against the rules?
    Absolutely we could

Not sure MSU care enough to do that though. Bama, Auburn, & LSU fans probably do though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Where they don't discuss football or recruiting? I'll pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Agreed
    Amazing how a bunch of under 1,000 post guys are telling me I should leave this board for another one. LOL

Banned
    vCash
    Amazing how a bunch of under 1,000 post guys are telling me I should leave this board for another one. LOL
    Shotgun be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Wonder who is recruiting Mississippi for FSU. They are earning their money thus far. May not get anybody to sign in the end but they have certainly gotten the attention of some of our top targets.
    We're 12th in 247 rankings FSU is 15th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Confirmed for TDC this weekend - McKinley Jackson, Jon Mingo & Derick Hall

YUGE!
    Wait is Derick Hall gonna be at TDC this weekend? Getting conflicting signals from the rest of this thread. I'm sure someone will give us a list of TDC visitors soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Come on mane

vCash
    You realize there is a pretty big difference between worrying about your football program & worrying about life; right?

Posts like yours are completely useless & are dismissive about the conversation. It's the type of post that fans of losing programs make in an effort to make themselves feel better.

After all, if we aren't going to worry about 17-18 year old's decisions then why should we worry about wins & losses on the field? If we aren't going to worry about wins & losses, they why even go to the games? If we aren't going to worry about going to the games, then why even fund a program?

Just because the conversation itself makes you feel bad, doesn't mean you should call others out who want to have it &, if you want to call people out for talking about relevant topics regarding MSU football, then maybe you should find another board to post on. Perhaps Sixpack where they discuss politics & pizza places would be more up your ally...
    Dude, take it easy. I rarely miss a home game and follow recruiting just like you, but I'm not going to freak out if a kid chooses another school over MSU. By all indications, our recruiting is much better than it has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    They have 13 commits to our 17. Their avg rating is 91.66, and ours is 89.21. Of their 13 commits, 10 are 4 star or better. Of our 17 commits, 7 are 4 stars. Surely you aren't saying we're outrecruiting them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Dude, take it easy. I rarely miss a home game and follow recruiting just like you, but I'm not going to freak out if a kid chooses another school over MSU. By all indications, our recruiting is much better than it has been.
    You started it. Not me. I didn't call you out, but you called me out. Perhaps you are the one that needs to take it easy with your 169 posts. See what I'm saying?

It may end up being better than it has been, but there are not all indications that it will be.

vCash
    If 90% of my posts were bitching about something I couldn't control I'd have over 1000 posts too. Amazing how you respond to those with low post count sayin something to you buy not Ari for asking how you survived Mullen recruiting.