vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    You don't think he sticks, correct?
    No I don't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Everyone chill.
    We will be ok

Some on this board have no idea what the word "chill" means? They hear some piece of info on something, and then they freak out, or want attention, and here they go with the meltdown mood. It's so pathetic, it's actually funny sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Some on this board have no idea what the word "chill" means? They hear some piece of info on something, and then they freak out, or want attention, and here they go with the meltdown mood. It's so pathetic, it's actually funny sometimes.
    What melt are you referring to? No one melted at all over Edwards. Hell, calling a melt over no melt is a melt.

vCash
    FunnuY that he didn't mention any names but you chimed in... ha! Oh he prob referring to Pruitt owning Moorhead, Arkansas taking whomever they want from State, LSU will be Mississippi Made. (paraphrasing of course).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    FunnuY that he didn't mention any names but you chimed in... ha! Oh he prob referring to Pruitt owning Moorhead, Arkansas taking whomever they want from State, LSU will be Mississippi Made. (paraphrasing of course).
    Well if you are gonna quote me, quote me right... I said LSU LOOKING to be Mississippi made. I would say LSU had a damn good weekend with Mississippi players, no? Does everything in this thread have to 100% posi? On braves boards, I get called a posi-brave, but this thread is straight up posi-state to the 1000th power. If you question anything at all, you are labeled as anti-Moorhead and such.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What melt are you referring to? No one melted at all over Edwards. Hell, calling a melt over no melt is a melt.
    On this board I've come to realize that if you aren't sunshine and roses all the time over any negative news its a "melt". Wish we would ban the word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    What's the draw to LSU? It's 1 of the most well-known football schools in the country. I'm aware they haven't won anything in a few years but the LSU name still carries weight.

This recruiting cycle will be the most intense wild roller coaster ride of a class ever so it won't be for the faint of heart. Get off before the ride starts if you're an emotional person concerning recruiting. Not directed at Shotgun but anyone because I've been on here during peak recruiting season. The whole cycle will be like that. Adjust & plan accordingly.
    Yeah, I’m gonna have to go ahead and get off the ride now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Nah, bring on 10 months of Chris jones like drama haha

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I applaud you being honest about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I applaud you being honest about it.
    Lol, I have to. Glad you guys do what you do though.

vCash
    Negative people are people too..

vCash
    So, what's up with Black? Just looking for attention after all the LSU stuff this week?

vCash
    WRs arent a need for this class. DL and OL is. Its also March 5. Black will still be around come next Feb even if he gets qualifed. I hope he does

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    WRs arent a need for this class. DL and OL is. Its also March 5. Black will still be around come next Feb even if he gets qualifed. I hope he does
    WR #'s aren't a huge need but 3 good WR this class is definitely a need. Can't hit on this past class & come behind it with mediocrity.

vCash
    We are Looking at Black as a LB or Safety.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Did I miss the meltdown on Charles Moore getting CB's to LSU or has it not reached here yet?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Did I miss the meltdown on Charles Moore getting CB's to LSU or has it not reached here yet?
    I saw the OM guys doing it, but now I see the LSU guys also. I almost expect it to happen to be honest

vCash
    I saw the OM guys doing it, but now I see the LSU guys also. I almost expect it to happen to be honest
    I bet you expect a zombie apocalypse too don’t you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    I bet you expect a zombie apocalypse too don’t you?
    I hope it is the slow zombies of TWD, not the fast ones of WWZ

vCash
    He just visited BR last weekend, but the most likely “insider info” in these particular CB instances is, “Why in the hell wud he go play in Starkganistan when he cud pley in Deth Valeh???” ****