Page 107 of 392 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    How many kids do we normally invite to big dawg camp? Doesnt have to be exact just an estimate?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We have been a lot of things away from getting to the sec championship, but we?ve never been a running back away. Emery is a great player but he will not be the difference in us making it to ATL or not. Please don?t take that as ?we didn?t want him anyway.? He?s someone we want now and will continue to want up until signing day. If we miss on him it?s not going to be as big a deal as some people seem to think.
    Emery would be invited to Manhattan within 3 three years in JoMo's offense. I feel like we could play for the west with Emery and Hill, along with the best out of Thompson, Mayden, or Shrader. It would be crazy.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    How many kids do we normally invite to big dawg camp? Doesnt have to be exact just an estimate?
    Normally 100-150 but it had gotten way too big the last couple years. JoeMo is doing things totally different. Friday is invite only for the BBQ. Saturday is the camp but most of the big name kids won't work out. It will be for '19 kids working for offers & underclassmen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Normally 100-150 but it had gotten way too big the last couple years. JoeMo is doing things totally different. Friday is invite only for the BBQ. Saturday is the camp but most of the big name kids won't work out. It will be for '19 kids working for offers & underclassmen.
    What about the highly rated kids? Do they still work out for the staff?

vCash
    Makes sense

vCash
    As is Texas. I just have a hard time believing that Kirby the Frat Mullet is Saban 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    MR recruited very well there. Kirby and that staff recruit even better.
    The state of Georgia is Georgia Football. Tech is basically Vandy
    Best players in the country are in GA .
    They have $$
    They have a winning tradition
    Ect ect....

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    What about the highly rated kids? Do they still work out for the staff?
    Only if they want to. This staff isn't requiring them.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    As is Texas. I just have a hard time believing that Kirby the Frat Mullet is Saban 2.0.
    Kirby is the real deal. Better believe it

vCash
    Only if they want to. This staff isn't requiring them.
    That is an upgrade

vCash
    Kirby Smart coaches as hard as anyone I have seen. His passion and attention to detail is why UGA isnt a sleeping giant anymore. They are going to be step for step with Bama.

Probably pass them when Saban hangs it up

vCash
    Just looking through our commit list, and I clicked on DJ James's profile. Looks like he picked up an offer from Bama a few days ago. His offer list is pretty impressive. Bama, UF, Tenn, OM, Mizzou, Louisville..

I knew he was solid, but I didn't know he was getting interest from the big guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Just looking through our commit list, and I clicked on DJ James's profile. Looks like he picked up an offer from Bama a few days ago. His offer list is pretty impressive. Bama, UF, Tenn, OM, Mizzou, Louisville..

I knew he was solid, but I didn't know he was getting interest from the big guys.
    Actually Bama offered him over a month ago...but yea he is legit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Actually Bama offered him over a month ago...but yea he is legit
    You're right..I read June as July, lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

He is going to be very very special.

vCash
    How was the new staff so quick to evaluate a CB from south Alabama? Did Joey Jones know him from his time at USA? That would explain why we were quick to jump on him, we had a staffer looking for lower rated gems right in that area.

How concerned should we be about these new offers? Is he a fan of any particular program?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    How was the new staff so quick to evaluate a CB from south Alabama? Did Joey Jones know him from his time at USA? That would explain why we were quick to jump on him, we had a staffer looking for lower rated gems right in that area.

How concerned should we be about these new offers? Is he a fan of any particular program?
    He's 100% CB'd to Auburn, but he doesn't appear to have an offer from them

edited to add: it's only 1 CB prediction and it's from a guy who doesn't know what'll happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Kirby Smart coaches as hard as anyone I have seen. His passion and attention to detail is why UGA isnt a sleeping giant anymore. They are going to be step for step with Bama.

Probably pass them when Saban hangs it up
    Sounds to me like this site has turned into a Kirby Smart admirer's club. Posts like "Smart is the real deal", "Smart is killing it recruiting", "Smart is Saban 2.0". He probably is a good coach but as MS State fans, I don't think we need to be giving him so much praise.

vCash
    Rosebowl & Jarrian Jones are saying that we are getting a commitment tomorrow.

Who are we guessing?

vCash
    OL Hubbard maybe? Would be a great addition!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    OL Hubbard maybe? Would be a great addition!
    It's not Hubbard......he's committing Sept. 1