Page 106 of 392 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Utah, get me 2!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I have something sooooo ****ing good but have to let it sit for a while.. I will throw it out here later Before Big dawg camp.
    it?s Big , real ****ing big..
    Whew, that took some digging. I didn't realize it had been so long. Didn't mean to sound accusative if it came off that way. I recently joined but have been lurking for about 3 or 4 years. I really enjoy coupling yours and IYOK's input on recruiting with the 247 guys. Just gives more perspectives.

Banned
    vCash
    Fact is Idlive to have emery but this is going to be a very very good class with or without him. I think there is still another surprise or two out there

vCash
    We must get Emery for this class to be SEC C'Ship quality, IMO. If I was a betting man I would put actual $ on Emery picking State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCoJoMo View Post
    Whew, that took some digging. I didn't realize it had been so long. Didn't mean to sound accusative if it came off that way. I recently joined but have been lurking for about 3 or 4 years. I really enjoy coupling yours and IYOK's input on recruiting with the 247 guys. Just gives more perspectives.
    Nakobe Dean. Posted that over a month.
    Basically if he stays in state he will chose us over Um. And I think we are in second right now behind UGA

vCash
    Basically if he stays in state he will chose us over Um. And I think we are in second right now behind UGA
    Oh ok. Gotcha. Thanks.

vCash
    Seems like that could be within the reach of a good season making a difference

vCash
    Let's just say Emery does commit to LSU and it becomes evident that we aren't getting him.

I know we'll target Gray and a few others maybe, but could we possibly try to flip Ealy from OM? I know he's probably going MLB but it wouldn't hurt to give ourselves a chance with him.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Let's just say Emery does commit to LSU and it becomes evident that we aren't getting him.

I know we'll target Gray and a few others maybe, but could we possibly try to flip Ealy from OM? I know he's probably going MLB but it wouldn't hurt to give ourselves a chance with him.
    Shotgun will not be happy with your Ealy suggestion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Shotgun will not be happy with your Ealy suggestion.
    I’m cool with going after him. You just better have another guy you sign as well.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Ealy, Gray, & Thompkins are all still on the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

Wouldn’t be shocking at all if Ealy is a part of this class , but I don’t see anyway he is playing football next fall
    Worse case if we don’t land Emery or Make a push for Gray, if there is a juco that is talented enough to get meaningful snaps next year I could see us going that route and then going high school route in 2020 which will be Chris Tyree . But he won’t be easy pull .. big time talent but we have a great shot
    We havent had an issue with RB in the past few years of recruiting with Knox so I see no reason that won’t improve with Huff. We might miss out on A few more but we will be going after big time Backs

vCash
    What is UGA/Smart doing over there...it's getting ****** ridiculous?

I read UGA has committed 18 Five stars in three years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post

UGA currently has four 5-stars. Oklahoma and LSU each have two 5-stars. Nobody else has more than one 5-star. With the way they are recruiting now and over the last 2-3 years, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with (actually they already are). Mullen is going to find himself competing with a lot of the teams in the East for second place. Georgia is building a big, fast, physical, deep team. Like Clemson and Bama over the last few years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post

It's incredible.

Is Kirby that likable?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It's incredible.

Is Kirby that likable?
    It's the brand, momentum, # of D1 schools in GA and most importantly the location itself. You are 40 minutes from Atlanta and a couple hours from either the beach or the mountains. Starkville is a couple hours from Memphis or Jackson and MS has less population than metro Atlanta. We need ONE P5 school, period.
    MSU = Check Collectors

Banned
    vCash
    "Mullen Straining in FL..." RULES. Throw in the Peepin' Croom and it's Norman Rockwell Worthy.
    Last edited by Bully13; 07-25-2018 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It's incredible.

Is Kirby that likable?
    MR recruited very well there. Kirby and that staff recruit even better.
    The state of Georgia is Georgia Football. Tech is basically Vandy
    Best players in the country are in GA .
    They have $$
    They have a winning tradition
    Ect ect....

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We have been a lot of things away from getting to the sec championship, but we?ve never been a running back away. Emery is a great player but he will not be the difference in us making it to ATL or not. Please don?t take that as ?we didn?t want him anyway.? He?s someone we want now and will continue to want up until signing day. If we miss on him it?s not going to be as big a deal as some people seem to think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    When every single recruiting guy we have starts saying the phrase "local influence" we never had a shot. That's code for bag man.
    To be honest, I mentally wrote him off when he pushed his announcement date back AND got his 5th star. LSU people are going to work any kind of deal possible to avoid losing a 5 star RB to MSU. That you can bank on.