Page 101 of 392 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 7821

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Holy shit .. everyone chill out a ****in second... there is some momentum to LSU right now just like there was to Uga a few weeks ago . I still like our chances . Emery may commit to LSU soon he may not .. it?s July
    Let?s see what happens this weekend if he comes to TDC and even if he doesn?t it?s not over by a long shot

Rose bowl talks to a LSU Insider that gives him info and he runs with it... I bet the 24/7 board got a lot of clicks and views this morning ..,
    Dude... everybody? Just two guys that love to moan and groan any and every chance they get.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Yes, a backup plan
    Loser post

vCash
    Jesus....some of you guy's bitched and moaned about MSU not recruiting with the big boys; then you turn around and bitch and moan about life recruiting with the big boys. Maybe y'all need a new hobby, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We've been talking to him and he's been talking to us. Getting him to flip would in no way hurt us. I doubt we move until Emery does, but I prefer to have Gray available. I'm not going to ignore him because he's committed. That would be crazy. And honestly, we've held off on everybody because of Emery already. That should end if he commits somewhere.
    Why not move now and get Gray in the boat if possible? If Emery comes too, so be it. You wait too long on one, you may miss on both.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Why not move now and get Gray in the boat if possible? If Emery comes too, so be it. You wait too long on one, you may miss on both.
    They only want one RB this cycle unless something changes. And I'm not saying we're going to get Gray yet, but we've got a good shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Dude... everybody? Just two guys that love to moan and groan any and every chance they get.
    If you aren’t one of the eveybodies then that comment wasn’t meant for you .. Dude

vCash
    I wouldn't count on it.

With half of the top Mississippi players looking to go out of state & Emery now lost, this class is sputtering & could be a huge missed opportunity.

Not to mention, we don't even know who will flip
    Jesus Christ

vCash
    If you aren’t one of the eveybodies then that comment wasn’t meant for you .. Dude
    Everybody, usually stands for every body. Besides let's keep this to recruiting... pal.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Since I was on Team Emery to State from the start I just heard from who I needed to hear from about this
    Expect Emery to commit to the Tigas first of or early August .. He won’t shut down his recruiting process and we aren’t out of it.
    So Take that however you want ..

vCash
    Since I was on Team Emery to State from the start I just heard from who I needed to hear from about this
    Expect Emery to commit to the Tigas first of or early August .. He won’t shut down his recruiting process and we aren’t out of it.
    Que the ''Told yall Moorhead couldnt recruit!! We havent had a 4 or 5 star commit in like a month!! We are fading!!''

Glad some of these cats arent coaching/recruiting for us or anyone else.

vCash
    There ya go ... let?s see what happens ..
    did I think Emery would already be in the boat ? Yes
    Did I think he would shut down his recruitment if he was ? No
    Everyone relax a little..
    This staff is head and shoulders above what we had here with CDM
    Excellent advice Ari. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ari Gold again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Jesus Christ
    Our Lord and Savior!

vCash
    So why commit then? We were led to believe he wanted to do it once and be done with it. Is this one of those situations where he needs to commit to turn down the heat in LA and then we see where he really ends up in dec?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    So why commit then? We were led to believe he wanted to do it once and be done with it. Is this one of those situations where he needs to commit to turn down the heat in LA and then we see where he really ends up in dec?
    Local pressure?

vCash
    Any idea what happened?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I guess I'll stay on this island by myself. I have enough food & water to last me a few weeks. If he doesn't step foot on the LSU campus this week I don't see him committing to LSU. Again I may be 100% wrong but that's how I feel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Is this another Leo/Gay situation with OM?

vCash
    Losing a 5 star La running back to LSU won't bother me near as much as the #of MS players in this once in a decade(?) class that are committed to or leans to out of state schools. bama gonna bama, but AU also looking to cherry pick big time. Hope we can get some good news during/after BDC. Long way to signing day(s). We seem to have always lost more big names to out of state schools than we ever get from them. Proud of the job done by JoMo and staff to date. Here's to closing strong. Hail State! BTW: I'm still tee'd that Rooster Jones(?) and Hugh Greene went to Pittsburg and heck, Jackie poached them!

Banned
    vCash
    Considering what our new staff has proven on the crootin' front thus far, to be this anal on a 4* LA RB in a LSU crootin' battle is as close to total retardation as I've ever seen.

vCash
    Any idea what happened?
    MSU = Check Collectors