Page 15 of 392 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Recruiting Thread

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He's not going to stop panicking in close games either.
    This year was the first game in 10 tries that he ass didn't pucker up against Saban....IN THE FIRST QTR. It eventually did with 5 minutes to go when he got conservative. He didn't know what pressure was at MSU. Just wait until he goes up against Tenn., Ga., and Fla. St. on a yearly basis and their fanbase expects winning each of those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    This year was the first game in 10 tries that he ass didn't pucker up against Saban....IN THE FIRST QTR. It eventually did with 5 minutes to go when he got conservative. He didn't know what pressure was at MSU. Just wait until he goes up against Tenn., Ga., and Fla. St. on a yearly basis and their fanbase expects winning each of those.
    He also has LSU as their permanent opponent too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I'm hoping that doesn't change.
    Florida can still recruit by name alone. He left for an easier challenge.

vCash
    I do not get the Mullen cannot recruit and the 2018 football team is loaded. Seems these are conflicting statements.

vCash
    Let’s leave all things Mullen out of the recruiting thread..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Let’s leave all things Mullen out of the recruiting thread..

It would be nice, in my opinion, if you could click on this thread and just get pertinent updates on MSU 2019 recruiting, but I don't see that ever happening.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 03-24-2018 at 09:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    It would be nice, in my opinion, if you could click on this thread and just get pertinent updates on MSU 2019 recruiting, but I don't see that ever happening.
    Ummm it's March.

vCash
    I will throw this out there.. don’t close the door on Nakobe Dean yet. Still probably ends up at Bama or out of state . But I like our chances as much as OM.. I don’t give a **** what The Spirit says...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I will throw this out there.. don’t close the door on Nakobe Dean yet. Still probably ends up at Bama or out of state . But I like our chances as much as OM.. I don’t give a **** what The Spirit says...
    Good. We shouldnt be conceding anyone in the state of MS

vCash
    Seeing quinton torbor CBs to state. If we pull him, it will be the best commitment since Moorhead got here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Seeing quinton torbor CBs to state. If we pull him, it will be the best commitment since Moorhead got here
    Ani Izuchukwu is a four star DE/OLB that is getting some CB's to MSU as well. It sounds like Diwun Black may be getting back in the boat as well.

I suspect recruits are going to wait and see how we look with Joe this season before they pull the trigger in general. It's already a much different vibe with Joe and that's a good thing.

vCash
    I do not get the Mullen cannot recruit and the 2018 football team is loaded. Seems these are conflicting statements.
    After everyone read your post...

Last edited by Turfdawg67; 03-26-2018 at 09:50 AM.

vCash
    In the quest to land the best recruiting class in MSU history, it appears that Moorhead has hit his drive straight down the middle of the fairway at about 315 yards and possibly cut off part of the dogleg

Now, that means nothing, but it appears that things are headed in the right direction.

vCash
    I don't think he was good at closing highly rated guys and I am not sure if he wanted to. What he was good at and what makes the 2018 loaded was his ability to find rough diamonds that everyone else looked past and he was committed to getting the best he could from the State of MS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I don't think he was good at closing highly rated guys and I am not sure if he wanted to. What he was good at and what makes the 2018 loaded was his ability to find rough diamonds that everyone else looked past and he was committed to getting the best he could from the State of MS.
    He wanted the kids to come to him first. That worked to find the underrated guys that would work their asses off and that’s how the “diamonds” were found.

vCash
    Anyone know what's going on with Schrader? Saw he was coming for a visit this weekend and Rosie seems to think it's kind of make or break in regards to our chances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Anyone know what's going on with Schrader? Saw he was coming for a visit this weekend and Rosie seems to think it's kind of make or break in regards to our chances.
    I took Steves comments in Boneyard to indicate that it was time for Shrader to make a commitment, that we ain't waiting on him to make up his mind between us and USCe.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    This visit needs to be a HR visit because South Carolina feels he's trending towards them & could commit to them this weekend at their spring game. If he leaves South Carolina uncommitted this weekend & makes his way to Super bulldog weekend I think we get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    This visit needs to be a HR visit because South Carolina feels he's trending towards them & could commit to them this weekend at their spring game. If he leaves South Carolina uncommitted this weekend & makes his way to Super bulldog weekend I think we get him.
    I feel like his connection with Moorhead is our ace in the hole. It'll just come down to competition. He'll probably have a better chance to get on the field earlier at USCe, but from a development standpoint we're far and away the best option between the two

vCash
    He's going to SC. He doesn't want to get too far from home and he sees a chance to play. I don't see us changing that. Hope we can, but not expecting it.