Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EPL 2018 Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    What Ramos did was shitty. I was moreso referring to Karius
    Sorry I misunderstood. He had two howlers. I think that probabaly ends the debate about whether we need a new keeper. You can't do what he did on that stage. Other than that I thought we played well. When Mo was still in we looked very good.

vCash
    Today was my third European Cup Final as a Red. It's a cool competition, I've seen them win one and lose two. Since I've been a Red I've seen them win every competition they are ever eligible for but one. Today hurt........but I want THE title, the only one that really matters.

vCash
    I'll state it again....if the info on Mo coming from Liverpool is correct Ramos better not ever set foot in Egypt. Islamic fanaticism is NOTHING compared to the Egyptian Ultras. There is NO doubt what he did was deliberate,

vCash
    Interesting news over the last few days on Real Madrid's hitman. The move he put on Mo is a banned Judo move.....seriously. Now it emerges that he gave the Liverpool keeper a concussion just before the first goal.

vCash
    Good lord do you realize how stupid you sound. He did a judo move? At full sprint? While making a tackle and winning the ball w his left foot? He would literally be a judo master if he grabbed Salahs right arm and intentionally hurt his left shoulder. Oh, and Salah grabbed his arm first. Ramos won the ball and brought Salah down. It is unfortunate Salah was injured, but it was far from malicious. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jtnnuv&s=9#.WxbsFxZOmEc

As for Karius, it?s hard to tell. There is only one grainy video from 70 yards away. It appears VVD shoved Ramos in the back on his run, as he was falling, he hit Karius. No way to tell, from that angle, anything conclusive regarding intent so I have no judgement on that.

I understand your a Liverpool fan so you?ll never change your opinion, but look at how ridiculous you sound right now.

In more important news, Zidane stepped down unexpectedly. No idea who will be the next Real coach, rumors from Pochettino to Wenger and all over in between. We will see.

vCash
    I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I'm convinced Ramos intentionally tried to injure Salah. The dude is a dirty SOB and has been for his entire career. Now I agree with Dudy that he didn't use any judo move. That's crazy talk. But the dude has a rep for being a bastard.

As for Karius, who knows? All that really matters is that he was concussed and it probably had an effect on the game. I think Real probably still wins, but the way Liverpool, specifically Karius, completely melted down sucked.

I'd love to see Wenger get the Real job. I think he'd be a good fit and it would take a lot of pressure off him to be able to just focus on coaching. Use them to go get that European trophy missing from his CV. #WengerIn for Real.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Double post. Shitty wifi. Ugh.
    Last edited by War Machine Dawg; 06-05-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I'm convinced Ramos intentionally tried to injure Salah. The dude is a dirty SOB and has been for his entire career. Now I agree with Dudy that he didn't use any judo move. That's crazy talk. But the dude has a rep for being a bastard.

As for Karius, who knows? All that really matters is that he was concussed and it probably had an effect on the game. I think Real probably still wins, but the way Liverpool, specifically Karius, completely melted down sucked.

I'd love to see Wenger get the Real job. I think he'd be a good fit and it would take a lot of pressure off him to be able to just focus on coaching. Use them to go get that European trophy missing from his CV. #WengerIn for Real.
    Haha. I don?t want Wenger. I want either Pochettino, or Guti out or the top names so far.

For Ramos, he is fiery and does cross the line sometimes. And I do think he meant to be physical w Salah and maybe even bring him down. Defenders are taught, from day 1, the ball or the man can beat you. Not both. Defenders bring down forwards countless times a game, but I think it?s a bit irrational to think he?s good enough to bring down Salah by pinning his right arm in an attempt to hurt his left. Just seems a bit silly. But I won?t argue anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on that stuff. And arguing won?t change any I suppose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Good lord do you realize how stupid you sound. He did a judo move? At full sprint? While making a tackle and winning the ball w his left foot? He would literally be a judo master if he grabbed Salahs right arm and intentionally hurt his left shoulder. Oh, and Salah grabbed his arm first. Ramos won the ball and brought Salah down. It is unfortunate Salah was injured, but it was far from malicious. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jtnnuv&s=9#.WxbsFxZOmEc

As for Karius, it?s hard to tell. There is only one grainy video from 70 yards away. It appears VVD shoved Ramos in the back on his run, as he was falling, he hit Karius. No way to tell, from that angle, anything conclusive regarding intent so I have no judgement on that.

I understand your a Liverpool fan so you?ll never change your opinion, but look at how ridiculous you sound right now.

In more important news, Zidane stepped down unexpectedly. No idea who will be the next Real coach, rumors from Pochettino to Wenger and all over in between. We will see.
    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...edown-mo-salah

https://twitter.com/europeanjudo/sta...41984590553088

I wasn't making it up. That Twitter is from the verified official account of the European Judo Union. Read the comments as to why its the right arm and the left shoulder. That's the whole point of what he did... and why it's banned. Go argue with them.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...arius-12646783

I wasn't making it up about the keeper either. Read the physician statement. Now if you want to argue with a Mass General neurologist then have at it. I'm sure his number is obtainable through Mass General.

Now who is stupid? It's not me. I'm just going by what the experts have said. Are you an expert in both fields? If not do you know how ridiculous you sound now? You won't change because you are a Real fan. You will defend Ramous despite the overwhelming evidence given by experts, just like UM did with the dudes that took out Fitz.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 06-06-2018 at 12:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...edown-mo-salah

https://twitter.com/europeanjudo/sta...41984590553088

I wasn't making it up. That Twitter is from the verified official account of the European Judo Union. Read the comments as to why its the right arm and the left shoulder. That's the whole point of what he did... and why it's banned. Go argue with them.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...arius-12646783

I wasn't making it up about the keeper either. Read the physician statement. Now if you want to argue with a Mass General neurologist then have at it. I'm sure his number is obtainable through Mass General.

Now who is stupid? It's not me. I'm just going by what the experts have said. Are you an expert in both fields? If not do you know how ridiculous you sound now? You won't change because you are a Real fan. You will defend Ramous despite the overwhelming evidence given by experts, just like UM did with the dudes that took out Fitz.
    I never once said Karius wasn?t concussed.