Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shane Matthews Going to Prison

vCash

Shane Matthews Going to Prison

Wow

He?s been on Bo Bounds a number of times and I think his daughter may attend MSU.

https://twitter.com/secfootball/stat...27623612137472

vCash
    One of my favorite non-state CFB games was with him and spurrier taking on bama in 1st sec championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    One of my favorite non-state CFB games was with him and spurrier taking on bama in 1st sec championship
    One of my favorite State games ever was waxing his ass on Thursday night on ESPN. That was an incredibly drunken night in the student section.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    One of my favorite State games ever was waxing his ass on Thursday night on ESPN. That was an incredibly drunken night in the student section.
    I loved that game, only down side was losing Sleepy. I think that team would've won 9-10 games and probably beat bama with Sleepy.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I was there. Cold isn't the word for it, but Langham and his pick 6 warmed things up.

Banned
    vCash
    I won $10 ftom my UF boss while living in Memphis. I think we derailed his heisman run that night. We were up his ass all night.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I loved that game, only down side was losing Sleepy. I think that team would've won 9-10 games and probably beat bama with Sleepy.
    Sob i forgot about that part.

Banned
    vCash
    Wonder how deep he was into the scheme. Damn thats hard to believe.

vCash
    I was across from the student sec in sec F. The students had a great sign up "Shane Pull Up Your Socks". Yeah Sleepy getting hurt sucked. As soon as he went sown everybody knew he tore up his knee.

vCash
    I enjoyed 1992 Florida more than I enjoyed 2000 Florida. 2010 Florida in the Swamp should be more memorable than it is too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Wow

He?s been on Bo Bounds a number of times and I think his daughter may attend MSU.

https://twitter.com/secfootball/stat...27623612137472
    Federal prison or, as they called it in Office Space, “**** me in the ass” prison?

vCash
    You can't fix STUPID!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Sob i forgot about that part.
    Yeah it was kinda weird. It was awesome beating uf on National tv but I knew losing sleepy would hurt us offensively and it did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I enjoyed 1992 Florida more than I enjoyed 2000 Florida. 2010 Florida in the Swamp should be more memorable than it is too.
    I agree on 2010, that game kinda gets overlooked but it was big beating them in the swamp

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Federal prison or, as they called it in Office Space, “**** me in the ass” prison?
    That show and that line was hilarious. Thanks for the reminder.

vCash
    If MSU had not derailed his stats long ago, he would join OJ Simpson as a Heisman to Prison story

vCash
    My first state game. My family had just moved to Birmingham from Chattanooga so we were close to Starkville. I was 8

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah it was kinda weird. It was awesome beating uf on National tv but I knew losing sleepy would hurt us offensively and it did.
    Anybody know what Sleepys up to these days?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    My first state game. My family had just moved to Birmingham from Chattanooga so we were close to Starkville. I was 8
    Thanks for making me feel old Beast. That was my Sophomore year at State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Anybody know what Sleepys up to these days?
    RB coach and recruiting coordinator at JSU