Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We shot 71% from 2 today

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    If someone is trying to "own" someone they should make sure what they are saying is correct. He misquoted me. I corrected him. Do you think the 61 in my username has something to do with my age tireddawg? Boy you're like Sherlock Holmes with those detective skills but just like WSOPdawg you're wrong. 61 has nothing to do with my age.
    If i were your attorney, id advise you to back off the keyboard. You should be embarrassed already, why make it worse?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    If i were your attorney, id advise you to back off the keyboard. You should be embarrassed already, why make it worse?
    Embarrassed already over what exactly? I was wrong and I have admitted that multiple times in the last couple weeks. It doesn't seem to be enough for some of you though. We beat Arkansas and Missouri. Two teams I said we wouldn't beat so I was wrong about both of them. We haven't beat Kentucky, Auburn or Florida though and those are three teams I said we wouldn't beat either.

Banned
    vCash
    Embarrassed already over what exactly? I was wrong and I have admitted that multiple times in the last couple weeks. It doesn't seem to be enough for some of you though. We beat Arkansas and Missouri. Two teams I said we wouldn't beat so I was wrong about both of them. We haven't beat Kentucky, Auburn or Florida though and those are three teams I said we wouldn't beat either.
    You had no right to jump on my ass just because I was bitching a while back and now I'm getting fired up. You did the same thing. You dont seem to be too smart. Its quite obvious, maybe you're just pretending to be xumb and just trolling.

vCash
    If someone is trying to "own" someone they should make sure what they are saying is correct. He misquoted me. I corrected him. Do you think the 61 in my username has something to do with my age tireddawg? Boy you're like Sherlock Holmes with those detective skills but just like WSOPdawg you're wrong. 61 has nothing to do with my age.
    So his misquote is what? Please explain that?

vCash
    Hence the question, no accusation. Just what popped in mind. I'm curious to know why you're not seeing what the rest of us see. I will admit, I shouldn't have cursed at you, you did nothing to me.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    So his misquote is what? Please explain that?
    That I said we'd never beat Ole Miss and Vandy. Both are wrong. I never said we couldn't/wouldn't beat those two teams. He got the other schools correct but left out I said we wouldn't beat Kentucky, Florida and aTm. We are 0-2 vs those three. Texas A&M just beat USC by 30 at their house. We'll have to play very good to beat the Aggies in College Station.