Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get to work Stansbury lovers...

Banned
    vCash

Get to work Stansbury lovers...

you need to push those goalposts back a little farther for Howland again.

vCash
    Why is it only those who hate Stansbury are the ones making threads about stansbury?

L
    e
    t

g
    o

It serves zero purpose
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I think he has a man crush on him!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Why is it only those who hate Stansbury are the ones making threads about stansbury?
    I don't hate Stansbury I hate his devoted following that are still holding our basketball program hostage because they think it's their only way to show firing Stansbury was a mistake.

vCash
    Coach, change your signature or you’ll force me to change it. No politics on the main board, signatures included. There is a politics board for that type of thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Coach, change your signature or you’ll force me to change it. No politics on the main board, signatures included. There is a politics board for that type of thing.
    Wow. A picture of trump is considered political now? Damn

vCash
    I'll play (even though I couldn't care less about Stands). 1-12 in our last 13 road games. Not a lot to brag about. Let's keep winning first.
    I'll give Howland props for finally getting a road win and because we won when our defense wasn't great and we made free throws. We moved the ball well too against a good defensive team. Still, got to keep the ball rolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'll play (even though I couldn't care less about Stands). 1-12 in our last 13 road games. Not a lot to brag about. Let's keep winning first.
    I'll give Howland props for finally getting a road win and because we won when our defense wasn't great and we made free throws. We moved the ball well too against a good defensive team. Still, got to keep the ball rolling.
    Lord knows I have been critical of our basketball team this year at times, but I think our road record this year is a product of youth. We were a couple plays from winning bama and OM. If we win either, we are probably a projected tourney team right now. At home, we have 1 lose vs a top 10 team in which we had a double digit lead in the 2nd half. If howland can keep this group together for the most part this offseason, we will be at least a 3 seed next season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    My paycheck went up this week, that's probably considered political too.

vCash
    ...Is a picture of the president with a political caption political? That's your real question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    ...Is a picture of the president with a political caption political? That's your real question.
    That is a made up BS on a pic of our president. Pretty soon ED will need counseling sessions for those that had to witness that pic... like the university of Missouri or something.

vCash
    I mean, he's literally THE most political figure in the nation, and the text in the post is about the "deep sate", which is as political as it gets. If it was just a pic of Trump with some joke about an executive order for the FBI to investigate OM recruiting, then Id say it's not that political. But the post as is is as political as anything can be

Banned
    vCash
    That is a made up BS on a pic of our president. Pretty soon ED will need counseling sessions for those that had to witness that pic... like the university of Missouri or something.
    Seems to be triggering a whole bunch of responses that have nothing to do with the thread topic or sports so yes it needs to come down. You snowflakes can't handle BeastMan doing his job correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I mean, he's literally THE most political figure in the nation, and the text in the post is about the "deep sate", which is as political as it gets. If it was just a pic of Trump with some joke about an executive order for the FBI to investigate OM recruiting, then Id say it's not that political. But the post as is is as political as anything can be
    Maybe so. I am far from a fan of trump, so I am not being biased. If someone had the same sort of pic for Hillary or Obama, I wouldn?t care either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Seems to be triggering a whole bunch of responses that have nothing to do with the thread topic or sports so yes it needs to come down. You snowflakes can't handle BeastMan doing his job correctly.
    No one said anything about it until someone said it needed to come down, and that could have been done in a message, but was done on the board for a reason.

vCash
    I think most people here would agree that its not about Stansbury himself, its about the team sucking balls since he left.

Hopefully Howland will be the guy that changes that trajectory. Definitely looking better recently.

vCash
    you need to push those goalposts back a little farther for Howland again.

Can't wrap my head around why you'd post this. Doubt it's true and if it is, why do you want to make it more true?

vCash
    If anything this board taught us during the Stansbury years it was that you should always be hyper-critical of anything related to MSU basketball, which includes downplaying any accomplishments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    If anything this board taught us during the Stansbury years it was that you should always be hyper-critical of anything related to MSU basketball, which includes downplaying any accomplishments.
    Bingo. I consider payback to those in the fanbase that couldn't fathom in any way that Stansbury was actually doing a pretty good job. And while I hate that our program has been wandering the wilderness for going on 6 years now, I must admit to a very small amount of schadenfreude over the whole situation. Mainly of the "See? We told you so" variety.

And no, I don't want to get into yet another thread arguing the merits of keeping Stans over letting him go. I agree - it's in the past and I hope Howland can get us into the post-season. I support Howland as well but I'm past ready to see some results.

vCash
    I don't hate Stansbury I hate his devoted following that are still holding our basketball program hostage because they think it's their only way to show firing Stansbury was a mistake.
    Y'all can put me front and center in this camp! I appreciate what Stans did at MSU, but he isn't our coach anymore and I don't care about the past that we can't change(RR)...

I do care about the current program and I'm gonna support Howland until he isn't our coach anymore. If anyone thinks we can do better than Howland, bring 'em to the table. Then we can talk.