Thread: Staley promoted unhealthy atmosphere

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    The Missouri AD had an opinion and expressed it. You have already made up your mind that he was in error. He was there and you were not. You do the math.
    He was in error to state it publicly without undeniable proof. The SEC has already fined him for it.

He was in error. It’s ok.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Once again, you are assuming the Missouri AD (and coach and radio guy etc) are lying. If the AD isn't lying, he needs no proof because he witnessed the behavior himself. He obviously considers Staley a part of the problem. As for the SEC being the decider of fact, it is more the case that they would rather not have dirty linen aired, period. The AD is looking out for his players and thinks Staley has helped create an environment that could make them targets. You really aren't in much of position to disagree with him, but I'm sure it won't stop you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Once again, you are assuming the Missouri AD (and coach and radio guy etc) are lying. If the AD isn't lying, he needs no proof because he witnessed the behavior himself. He obviously considers Staley a part of the problem. As for the SEC being the decider of fact, it is more the case that they would rather not have dirty linen aired, period. The AD is looking out for his players and thinks Staley has helped create an environment that could make them targets. You really aren't in much of position to disagree with him, but I'm sure it won't stop you.
    Why do you keep coming back to this?

It ultimately doesn't affect MSU sports, and I am not going to keep letting it affect me.

Have a good one. We can agree to disagree on this topic.

Hail State

edit: tried to send that to you in a PM. You might want to clear some of your old messages.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Thanks... I agree that this really isn't worth arguing about as we have. ...been wondering why I haven't been able to get messages.