Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chalk another one up to the Pigs. Sounds like Brule is on the verge on announcing

vCash

Chalk another one up to the Pigs. Sounds like Brule is on the verge on announcing

To Fayetteville. Damn they are hammering us head to head this recruiting cycle. We can't catch a break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    To Fayetteville. Damn they are hammering us head to head this recruiting cycle. We can't catch a break.
    oh no, shut the program down. We lost a 3 star hybrid OLB/S that we just started recruiting again a few weeks ago. I think will be alright. Good luck to the young man though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    oh no, shut the program down. We lost a 3 star hybrid OLB/S that we just started recruiting again a few weeks ago. I think will be alright. Good luck to the young man though.
    Hoops you are one of my favorite posters.

vCash
    Well to be fair, we have not added 1 recruit since the coaching change yet while other new staffs are poaching ours. I am thrilled we got all our early signees in the boat, but I wanna see us close on someone this period

vCash
    Are we going to keep saying this for all the recruits that we have lost the last couple of weeks? We needed him. Plain and simple.

vCash
    I like our class. I just hope it's not a sign of things to come in the long run with this staff. Hopefully they'll figure it out.

vCash
    Moorhead and staff are gonna have to learn how to play the game down here and how much more vicious recruiting is in the SEC rather than the big 10.

I get why people are worried but If we close on a few we're targeting folks will feel better

vCash
    This staff is already putting in more work than the last staff did. They are not gonna be outworked from what I?ve seen and heard. I can assure you with this staff we won?t just offer guys who come to camp. It?s a new era, just give it some time.

vCash
    I like our class. I just hope it's not a sign of things to come in the long run with this staff. Hopefully they'll figure it out.
    Winning on the field will cure any recruiting issues...if we turn in a crappy start to the season - hit the panic button. Until games are actually being played under the new staff, patience is a virtue we all need to exhibit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Moorhead and staff are gonna have to learn how to play the game down here and how much more vicious recruiting is in the SEC rather than the big 10.

I get why people are worried but If we close on a few we're targeting folks will feel better
    Smith, Sampson, and Lovett. Get those 3 and I feel much better

vCash
    It be different if we were losing these croots to established programs and staffs but we're not. UPigg and UT just hired new coaches as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Winning on the field will cure any recruiting issues...if we turn in a crappy start to the season - hit the panic button. Until games are actually being played under the new staff, patience is a virtue we all need to exhibit!
    This. I?ve already heard a few things about this staff (positive) that I never ever heard about the last staff. Coach JoMo has a plan. This isn?t some hayseed. He gets it and the people on his staff know what he expects. He?s already impressed some influential folks that don?t easily impress. Just be patient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well to be fair, we have not added 1 recruit since the coaching change yet while other new staffs are poaching ours. I am thrilled we got all our early signees in the boat, but I wanna see us close on someone this period
    We got all the big fish early. The class was set except for Hevs bumfucling recruiting. Ark got a kid that loved Ark from day one. A backup plan project OL (bumfucling). A kid whose coach got in his business. And maybe a LB that we dropped. All that shit is on the bumfucling of our previous staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Are we going to keep saying this for all the recruits that we have lost the last couple of weeks? We needed him. Plain and simple.
    If we don't sign Eddie Smith and Fabien Lovett, I will be disappointed. I can't get mad about losing Brule, Winkel or McDowell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We got all the big fish early. The class was set except for Hevs bumfucling recruiting. Ark got a kid that loved Ark from day one. A backup plan project OL (bumfucling). A kid whose coach got in his business. And maybe a LB that we dropped. All that shit is on the bumfucling of our previous staff.
    That?s about as good a synopsis as I?ve heard. Well put. These screw ups ain?t on Joe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Fair enough... we want Lovett, Sampson, and smith, right? Everyone agree with this? If we get these 3, I am thrilled. If we miss though, I do not wanna read how overrated/unwanted/whatever they are

vCash
    It be different if we were losing these croots to established programs and staffs but we're not. UPigg and UT just hired new coaches as well.
    Both those HC's have recruiting experience and ties in the south. It doesnt come down to just the HC but their staffs probably all have played the game down here before.

Moorhead, Huff, Lukabu, Breiner, Getsy havent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Smith, Sampson, and Lovett. Get those 3 and I feel much better
    If we get Eddie Smith I wouldnt worry bout our recruiting going forward. Whoever gets him to sign needs a raise and an extension

vCash
    Holy Moly, can we just wait and see who signs with who before we mully grub over and over about how shitty our new coaches are. I think I like our Coaches way more that The Hogs Coaches. I know this is a slow time, but have some faith, the Job they did keeping our must-have recruits makes me have some faith in how they will finish. HAIL STATE!

vCash
    Maybe it's the new staff moving on to someone else they think we need more.