Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: By this time next year

vCash
    Nice Ari!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Bump.. I made a little mental note of this gem..
    stick to golf...
    Ari....this is just another example of our fans in some cases and our opposition in most cases, spreading discontent to hold our programs down. This is the main cause of the misconception by the media about MSU sports. Until we stop this shit on social media, we will not change the perception of our sports programs.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

Banned
    vCash
    bump for obvious reasons. even though I'm not totally innocent of dumbassedry when things were not going well early on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    bump for obvious reasons. even though I'm not totally innocent of dumbassedry when things were not going well early on.
    There is a difference between dumbassedry and full blown ****ing nonsense.

vCash
    We do have the dumbest fanbase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    We do have the dumbest fanbase.
    eh, go on over to Reddit's college sports subs, and the one thing every fan can agree on is that their team's forums are full of idiots. Or just go look at LSU's boards, or Arkansas (those people seriously though they'd get Gus, and are 100% sold on Chavis). Every board has tons of idiots being way too emotional, and to be honest, I'm not immune to it either

vCash
    stick to golf...
    I?m glad I wasn?t the only one thinking of bumping some of the dumb ass threads from about a month ago. This one should suffice.

vCash
    Well that was extremely gratifying to read personally. One day y?all will learn to listen to what Confucius say.

vCash
    Hopefully your golf game is good, because your basketball IQ is crap. Just another stupid thread to go down in the history of ED. I had mentioned earlier in the thread, that the UCLA situation had a lot to do with Bill Walton. Walton wanted to call the shots and that's where he and Howland differed. Walton wanted Howland gone and he was very vocal about it, including using the tv media in his campaign to out Howland.

vCash
    Is than thread an early april fools joke?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Y?all are going to look foolish this time next year. It?s starting to click.
    They will not admit to it.

vCash
    You must spread some rep.....

vCash
    Well the original post was asinine to start with given that Howland's last season at UCLA they WON the PAC 12. Didn't perform in the NCAA tournament like they wanted but still, what are we supposed to see about why they forced him out when he had the best team in the conference his final year there? I mean how many times have we ever been upset with ANY coach in ANY sport when they win the SEC title?

vCash
    stick to golf...
    Nice! Did you also make a little mental note of the post where I owned up to where I was wrong. Or do you just want to stick to being an asshole?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    Nice! Did you also make a little mental note of the post where I owned up to where I was wrong. Or do you just want to stick to being an asshole?
    Just own it and move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Just own it and move on.
    I believe that?s what I did. I had even taken up for the team in more recent posts but I?m not the one who bumped the thread though and gets other state fans attacking me but whatever. It is what it is. This place has become more about attacking people than state sports anyways.

Banned
    vCash
    I believe that?s what I did. I had even taken up for the team in more recent posts but I?m not the one who bumped the thread though and gets other state fans attacking me but whatever. It is what it is. This place has become more about attacking people than state sports anyways.
    You've made some good posts and funny ones too. Post long enough on any board and another poster will start shit with something you post at some point. Just means you're not posting boring posts so good on that. Howland and this team deserved getting crapped on when we were 2-5. We all did it including myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well the original post was asinine to start with given that Howland's last season at UCLA they WON the PAC 12. Didn't perform in the NCAA tournament like they wanted but still, what are we supposed to see about why they forced him out when he had the best team in the conference his final year there? I mean how many times have we ever been upset with ANY coach in ANY sport when they win the SEC title?
    Not only that but they lost their best player in the PAC-12 tournament and couldn’t recover in the first round of the tournament. Oh well. Their loss is our gain. Glad to have him as our coach!

vCash
    Actually, I give you props for owning it. Most posters would not.

vCash
    Would have been better to bump this thread and own up to it before Ari did...

I doubt he has anything against you, but this board is full of posters that are highly irrational with added tint of amnesia. Not saying you fit that description, but with so many posting their ?expertise? it?s hard to keep up.