Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Someone At ESPN Just Messing With MSU at This Point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    One more time: unless something has changed there is a pretty good contingent of Rebels working at ESPN.
    Exactly, if you think this happens by accident then you aren't paying attention.

vCash
    One more time: unless something has changed there is a pretty good contingent of Rebels working at ESPN.
    So it?s on purpose and a conspiracy at ESPN that the bosses there allow to continue even though it?s unprofessional?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Exactly, if you think this happens by accident then you aren't paying attention.
    Exactly.. Everytime it happens , which is regularly, our PR deptarment should blast their ass on Twitter . Make it public and be done with it.
    And also I would have the sec network on blast as well. It just means more right ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    So it?s on purpose and a conspiracy at ESPN that the bosses there allow to continue even though it?s unprofessional?
    Outside of Mississippi and SWAC football fans who even knows the nickname for Mississippi Valley State?
    It would have been more believable of a mistake if they had put Black bears on there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    That was legit... Nice.

I got brainwashed at a young age... among other things, I saw tha Bahr croak, held the ladder so Curry could throw a brick through his office window, snuck Dubose's sexatery out the back door, and paid Mike Price's room service tab... all before I even got to Shula...
    So you were Albert Means Bagman.

Banned
    vCash
    There's probably some extensive research done proving occasional errors fuel higher viewership, customer loyalty etc... perhaps now you'll tune in to a game just to see if they make another mistake, perhaps you start a thread and bitch to other bulldogs about the error causing those MSU fans to tune in next game to see if there's another mistake. Basically they dangle a carrot so the bunnies will eat it. Sometimes the carrot is an error done on purpose. It's such a small error that you won't stop watching ESPN cause of it you'll in fact watch more ESPN because of it.

vCash
    Might as well own it now and go all out as the Delta Devil Golden Bulldog Bears

vCash
    No, they are just trolling MSU fans. We are easy to troll and they think it’s funny. Nobody else notices or cares.

vCash
    No, they are just trolling MSU fans. We are easy to troll and they think it’s funny. Nobody else notices or cares.
    Not sure why people on here care to be honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    So you were Albert Means Bagman.
    No, but I allegedly pushed a guy up some stairs in Memphis, once...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    At this point the Delta Devils can take credit for that basketball team...

vCash
    So you think ESPN puts their professionalism & credibility at stake in an effort to troll MSU fans?

A company in Bristol, CT cares enough about trolling us that they do this on purpose?

You really believe that?

Banned
    vCash
    So you think ESPN puts their professionalism & credibility at stake in an effort to troll MSU fans?

A company in Bristol, CT cares enough about trolling us that they do this on purpose?

You really believe that?
    It's not just us, they **** shit up all the time. They've fired hundreds of employees in the last year alone. They probably outscore stupid graphics shit to some shit hole company for $5 a day.

vCash

You really believe that?
    As I said, if things haven’t changed there is a large group of Rebels that work in Bristol for ESPN. Nobody else notices or cares so how is that going to hurt their credibility? It’s not hard to put two and two together.

vCash
    I once ate at Outback WHILE watching ESPN at the same time over the bar. I'm kicking myself now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Might as well own it now and go all out as the Delta Devil Golden Bulldog Bears
    Thats actually not bad

vCash
    Alabama Red Elephants

Think their original name was "Pink Pachyderms".

vCash
    Guys, I've been out of the loop for a few days and haven't watched any State basketball on tv this week. I've gathered from reading the above post that the Dickhead Network mistook us for another MS team. I'm thinking it was MS Valley.

What at exactly happened this time?

vCash
    Nevermind, I've been reading ED on my phone and didn't see the delta devils in small print below our name. F##K those MFer's.....IB needs to jump in someone's ass at the SEC and at ESPN. This is getting/has gotten old.
    Last edited by InTheIttaBenaHotSun; 01-25-2018 at 10:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Not sure why people on here care to be honest.
    You and me both.