Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: MSU vs fightin Ashley Judds game thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The 3s are not happening. We are 19 games into the schedule... we cannot shoot, but no one has bothered to tell the team
    We have no post game- so the we are going to keep pumping 3's. Ado got his shit swatted 5-6 times in the paint tonight. No need to keep doing that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We have no post game- so the we are going to keep pumping 3's. Ado got his shit swatted 5-6 times in the paint tonight. No need to keep doing that
    He got fouled I don’t know about ten times tonight with no call...

vCash
    Q could not be stopped driving the ball. Wait, yet he could by his team mates jacking 3s

vCash
    Best we have played in awhile. Just got to make some 3's. This team has a chance to build from here
    While I do think we played well at times tonight, we had too many possions where the ball never got inside the 3 point line. That?s just not willing to work and look for the best shot. I support this team and hope they can build from here. They?ve got to learn to work as a team for the best shot.

vCash
    They shot damn near 30 FTs and we shot below 10.

Same song different verse. Yawn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We were +6 with our starting 5 tonight. They played together 8 minutes. W..T...F.
    Agree, give the "starters" 8 minutes together at the start of the game and make sure about 5 others get their guaranteed minutes asap for their participation trophy.

vCash
    I think we got beat by a better, deeper team at home coming off a 2 game losing streak

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Stans created a dumpster fire and he deserved to be fired but he won at places like Kent with less talent than this team.
    Stans had 1 win in 7 games at Uk.... Won against a Billy Gillespie coached team that finished 8-8 in SEC the year Gillespie was fired
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 01-23-2018 at 11:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    They shot damn near 30 FTs and we shot below 10.

Same song different verse. Yawn
    Vs ark, we had 40 to their 12. We drove the ball in that game and did not in this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    I think we got beat by a better, deeper team at home coming off a 2 game losing streak
    That pretty much sums it up. Playing Datcher/Feazell any important minutes will kill us. We have a lot coming in next year to help fix this issue but for now if Holman/Stapleton get in foul trouble at the same time this team is toast.

vCash
    There is no discipline there is no culture. This is why nobody is going to the games. This is why we blow leads, this is why we look good for a stretch then go to shit. There is no accountability.

Its like watching the same shitty movie over and over. We'll get beat by a random mid major that wants it more and has a plan in the NIT (if we make it) and the excuse makers will call it a good season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    He got fouled I don?t know about ten times tonight with no call...
    He didnt get fouled- he is ****ing soft
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    "Just another bad night shooting 3's". Maybe we should try some set plays/screens/pick&rolls/driving, etc and try to make more 2's.

vCash
    How the hell is our team supposed to get better if Howland doesn’t even play our five best on the court for longer then 8 minutes? We only had 10 turnovers the whole game but it really comes down to one thing 5-27 from three and I guarantee half of those were jacked up shots with no ball movement. We played 34 solid minutes tonight and the last six were just abysmal. Just have to keep working....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The 3s are not happening. We are 19 games into the schedule... we cannot shoot, but no one has bothered to tell the team
    What's disheartening is that we don't have much perimeter help coming in. We desperately need a Daryl Wilson-Tim Bowers type 2 guard. Hell, I would take a Reggie Delk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    How the hell is our team supposed to get better if Howland doesn’t even play our five best on the court for longer then 8 minutes? We only had 10 turnovers the whole game but it really comes down to one thing 5-27 from three and I guarantee half of those were jacked up shots with no ball movement. We played 34 solid minutes tonight and the last six were just abysmal. Just have to keep working....
    Agree, maybe he's afraid someone will get their feelings hurt if not given enough minutes asap in the game. He sure pulls some of the starters very quickly in many games.

vCash
    What's disheartening is that we don't have much perimeter help coming in. We desperately need a Daryl Wilson-Tim Bowers type 2 guard. Hell, I would take a Reggie Delk.
    Hell I?d take a Tyson Cunningham. He at least made some shots and looked like he wanted to be on the court.

vCash
    Q was fouled many times with no call. They bumped Him off the ball. The elbowed Him when they ran by Him. They had to do something to slow Him down and the shitty Refs helped them. We played pretty good until Tyson shot us out of the game. At that point our guys got desperate. Someone has to teach Ado how to catch and shoot with authority. Holman got in foul trouble and was Caper the ghost in the 2nd half. Please try Singleton, he can shoot. What does Tyson bring to the table at this point? And X fouls too much and shoots 3s like he is blind. Oh well, you know what the Barber says ---NEXT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Hell I?d take a Tyson Cunningham. He at least made some shots and looked like he wanted to be on the court.
    DJ Stewart is a 45% 3 point shooter who is 6’6” and has length and can shoot up to 26 feet...

vCash
    Meant to respond to this one. But DJ Stewart is an elite shooter.