Thread: Mason decommits and commits to UPig

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I hope Bama offers him now
    He was waiting on an Auburn, LSU, or Bama offer the entire year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He was waiting on an Auburn, LSU, or Bama offer the entire year.
    From the time I saw this kid's commitment video, I felt something was off. Always felt like he loved the hype more than reality

vCash
    Pretty pathetic to be losing players to Arkansas.

That program & ours are not comparable currently.
    Agree. I don't want to judge them based on how little of time they've been here, but he early results are sub-par.

FWIW, Arkansas' staff hasn't been there any longer & they are decimating our DB class
    It's not time to argue or degrades the kid's talent. Our coaches really wanted him & we had infinitely more to sell than Arkansas.

To lose this player may never win or lose us a game, but it is concerning when considering what the future recruiting ability of this staff may be.
    From the time I saw this kid's commitment video, I felt something was off. Always felt like he loved the hype more than reality
    Honestly, you flip and flop more than any poster on this board....Is this done to keep threads alive or are you that emotional? It's an honest question, as I truly can't figure it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Honestly, you flip and flop more than any poster on this board....Is this done to keep threads alive or are you that emotional? It's an honest question, as I truly can't figure it out.
    Seems that I'm pretty consistent. I don't think we ever lose a game due to this but it's concerning that we are being beat out by Arkansas for some guys.

vCash
    Seems that I'm pretty consistent. I don't think we ever lose a game due to this but it's concerning that we are being beat out by Arkansas for some guys.

Obsessed may be a more appropriate word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Some people can’t help it... they HAVE to complain. Instead of being happy or proud that we got Whop, Guidry, Murphy, Heath, Crumedy, Mayden, Dolla Bill, Spivey, Webb, Johnson, Robinson and Crumbest... they have to moan and whine about Mason and Carvin. Maybe a 17 year old kid prefers a different university or likes a position coach freaking more. Who cares!