Thread: Minnesota Vikings: The Loveboat Scandal

vCash

Minnesota Vikings: The Loveboat Scandal

Barstool Sports just put out their new documentary on the Vikings Loveboat Scandal and it is hosted/narrated by none other than ya boy Fred Smoot. Pretty funny check it out. I saw it on Instagram but I?m sure you can see it at their website.

vCash
    Does he mention "running thru the okra patch"? Still the best line ever!

vCash
    Ha he does, they even break it down with images. Smoot is hilarious in it.

vCash
    Smoot was on OOB's this morning talking about coming back with several other ex-Bulldogs, like Mario Haggan and Eric Moulds and suiting up to scrimmage the current team. Check out the pod-cast I think it was in the 2nd hour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Smoot was on OOB's this morning talking about coming back with several other ex-Bulldogs, like Mario Haggan and Eric Moulds and suiting up to scrimmage the current team. Check out the pod-cast I think it was in the 2nd hour.
    I hope that happens. It would be awesome to see that. Would love to see more of the JWS players being recognized and involved with our program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Eric Moulds would probably be the best WR on the field. That guy was simply amazing. If Taite didn't have his head up his ass then we probably play another game in Atlanta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Eric Moulds would probably be the best WR on the field. That guy was simply amazing. If Taite didn't have his head up his ass then we probably play another game in Atlanta.
    And Erics in great shape. Looks like he could play in the nfl right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    And Erics in great shape. Looks like he could play in the nfl right now.
    Not many people think about Moulds being the 2nd best WR in Buffalo Bills history behind Andre Reed. He also had Doug Flutie and Drew Bledsoe on the back end of their careers throwing him the ball. He had over 9,000 yards and 48 TDs to go along with 3 Pro Bowls.

vCash
    Not many people think about Moulds being the 2nd best WR in Buffalo Bills history behind Andre Reed. He also had Doug Flutie and Drew Bledsoe on the back end of their careers throwing him the ball. He had over 9,000 yards and 48 TDs to go along with 3 Pro Bowls.
    Eric is one of my all time favorites and a good dude too. He came up 5 yards short of 10k and you're right he didn't have much to work with at qb in Buffalo. He made so many of those "did you just see that!!!" plays at State. He was electric. I wish he was in our offense now instead of the JWS ground and pound, no telling what kinda numbers he would put up. That guy was a special talent.

vCash
    The problem was his smaller head was up the wrong persons ass, or in some other part of her anatomy. Maybe both.

At least that was the rumor. Supposedly that?s why he and moulds had a disconnect. I was only like 10 then though, so just the rumor I heard later in life.

vCash

Olando Truitt was on some of those teams as well and he was a very good

WR. Never quite lived up to the billing but he was very solid. It would be nice to have two WR's like that now.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Eric got his work ethic from his dad, Willie. He use to work on our forklifts on the Coast back in the 90's. Willie was "Da Go To Man" for us.

vCash
    If you had to compare the type of player and pro career Eric Moulds had to somebody in the league today, who would it be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    If you had to compare the type of player and pro career Eric Moulds had to somebody in the league today, who would it be?
    Andre Johnson but he just retired I think.