Thread: Sign Me Up To Play For Andy Cannizaro

vCash

Sign Me Up To Play For Andy Cannizaro

Boy, not sure if anyone just heard his recruiting pitch that Matt Wyatt asked him to give on Head to Head, but WOW.

Sign me up.

The way his energetic sales pitch ties in history of MSU baseball's positives, accomplishments, & shortcomings reminds of the way a GM of the Red Sox or Cubs prior to their World Series would sell a free agent on why they should come play there.

It's clear that Canny views MSU as a destination job by the passion & conviction he has with the sales pitch.

Maybe Moorhead can be that guy, but I can't wait till we have a football coach that recruits with the same passion & conviction that Canny does. Canny obviously has major fan base & tradition advantages over the football coaches, but it makes an enormous difference when the coach can sell the program & school with absolute conviction like Canny does.

If Canny plays his cards right, we will be unbelievable in baseball in the near future.

vCash
    One of my buddies coaches at Lafayette, Moorhead and some other coaches were there yesterday. He said he is 10x more approachable and likable than Mullen ever was. Moorhead will be an upgrade to Mullen in every way, hopefully.

Cann has the IT factor and could be the best coach we have ever had in any sport by the time he leaves. I agree he wants to be here and win here, not at LSU like some will try to tell you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Cann has the IT factor and could be the best coach we have ever had in any sport by the time he leaves.
    Vick building that mountain tho

vCash
    No offense to our current players because they are darn good- but I can't wait to see what Cann brings in. By 2021 we should be pretty sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Vick building that mountain tho
    True. Anything less than the elite 8 with that team is a disappointment