Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Sirmon fired at Louisville

vCash

Peter Sirmon fired at Louisville

Actually he stepped down but we all know the truth.

vCash
    Surprise Surprise. Glad we got rid on him, anxious to see how Shoop does, we have the horses to be great non the less.

vCash
    Sumlin will probably hire him as DC at Arizona. I'm kinda kidding, sorta.

vCash
    Best trade in the history of Miss State sports.

vCash
    Surprise, surprise, surprise! We should start a pool on which school is dumb enough to give him another shot at dc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETDAWG View Post
    Surprise Surprise. Glad we got rid on him, anxious to see how Shoop does, we have the horses to be great non the less.
    Love your avatar, Jet!

vCash
    It all started with Mullen, who hired him at the coach's convention. I recall Mullen said they didn't even talk about football, just life in general. Guy had never been a defensive coordinator. Typical stupid Mullen move.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Love your avatar, Jet!
    the avatar is too small for me to make it out. who is it?

Also, I think it's time for us to move on with the Sirmon episode. it's not his fault he was hired by Mullen which was on Mullen, not Sirmon. the guy's prolly a cool dude but he's just not DC material. at least not yet. he was a bad hire, Mullen sucked at DC retention and shit.

vCash
    Can't hate on his firing, may not be a good DC but he seemed to be a good man. Hope he lands another job soon, man has to feed his family.
    I hope some of you naysayers will move on about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    It all started with Mullen, who hired him at the coach's convention. I recall Mullen said they didn't even talk about football, just life in general. Guy had never been a defensive coordinator. Typical stupid Mullen move.
    That was Grantham that talked about life and not just football with Mullen. Sirmon pursued Mullen and our job very hard at the convention and there was a lot of X & O talk with him. A whole lot of football talk over multiple days.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    That was Grantham that talked about life and not just football with Mullen. Sirmon pursued Mullen and our job very hard at the convention and there was a lot of X & O talk with him. A whole lot of football talk over multiple days.
    Grantham had a resume , Sirmon didn't. Mullen's hire of Sirmon parallels his history with DC'S . Mullen sucked hard in this arena.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post

Also, I think it's time for us to move on with the Sirmon episode. it's not his fault he was hired by Mullen which was on Mullen, not Sirmon. the guy's prolly a cool dude but he's just not DC material. at least not yet. he was a bad hire, Mullen sucked at DC retention and shit.
    It's Jake Taylor from Major League.

vCash
    Grantham had a resume , Sirmon didn't. Mullen's hire of Sirmon parallels his history with DC'S . Mullen sucked hard in this arena.
    Didn’t say otherwise. The other poster was just confusing the two and the stories of their hires.

vCash

Tom Barranger from the movie Major League.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Tom Barranger from the movie Major League.
    I loved that movie. who was Barranger? what role did he play?

vCash
    I can’t believe how many closet Rebs errrrrr... snowflakes there are on this board. Damn it must be hard being y’all.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Actually he stepped down but we all know the truth.
    Unpopular opinion here, but I think he still has a future in football. If I were him, I would go get me a LB coach gig somewhere, and concentrate on recruiting. I would try to emulate Dabo Swinney. He was never a coordinator either, just bypassed that step.

vCash
    Sirmon already found next stop- Cal Associate HC/LBs coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Didn’t say otherwise. The other poster was just confusing the two and the stories of their hires.
    I'm sure you are correct. I don't doubt you have first hand knowledge as to what was discussed privately among the coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    Sirmon already found next stop- Cal Associate HC/LBs coach
    Weird, I figured he was going back to NFL and trying to catch on with eventual new a titan staff or something similar.

Instead going back to Cali