Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nakobe Dean...

vCash

Nakobe Dean...

Suppose to be the top Mississippi player in the 2019 class....has anyone listened to this interview? He says he like both State and Ole Miss but he is getting more love from Ole Miss. He says the Ole Miss coaches communicate with him almost every day and that he has never spoken to coach Moorhead. Not sure this bodes well.

https://mississippistate.rivals.com/...eo-nakobe-dean

Banned
    vCash
    Ole Miss has a leg up on the in-state 2019 class, there is no denying this. They earned that when they kept their staff together. I am hoping we can change some minds during the season when we are winning and they are sucking, but right now, they have the relationships. At least we won 2018 in a blowout.

vCash
    If there's anything I've learned from college football recruiting, it's that "show the love" can have a variety of different meanings and degrees depending on who you talk to.

vCash
    That interview is a few weeks old.. I saw an update today where we have stepped it up. It will be an extremely tough pull. He has a brother at ole miss.

vCash
    Let's go Moorhead! Pick it up! The kid wants to be a bulldog!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    If there's anything I've learned from college football recruiting, it's that "show the love" can have a variety of different meanings and degrees depending on who you talk to.
    Truth. Also I've seen numerous times when a recruit said he really loved a school, they were showing him more love, blah,blah,blah and then winds up signing with another school who "showed him the most love". Until they sign it's impossible to try and interpret anything they say.

vCash
    I thought the top 2019 player was committed to us. A DE that had blown his knee out but was expected to be fine. Of course that was pre Moorhead, but I haven’t heard of him decommitting.

vCash
    Get Lukabu on him. Time to play up that nfl coaching experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I thought the top 2019 player was committed to us. A DE that had blown his knee out but was expected to be fine. Of course that was pre Moorhead, but I haven’t heard of him decommitting.
    thats the DE from Louisville HS
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    That's Charles Moore from Louisville a 4 star who was ranked #1 when he committed, rank was lowered because he didn't play because of the injury. Still was a big recruiter for us.

vCash
    Sounds like he is telling Paul Jones something totally different with regards to our coaches contacting him.

vCash
    Dean will prob end up at Bama

vCash
    It’s 11 months till signing day guys. Y’all need to take a Valium and chill out. Frankly if someone doesn’t know Charles Moore’s name then it makes me wonder about your recruiting expertise. He is FAR and AWAY the best player in the state.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    It’s 11 months till signing day guys. Y’all need to take a Valium and chill out. Frankly if someone doesn’t know Charles Moore’s name then it makes me wonder about your recruiting expertise. He is FAR and AWAY the best player in the state.
    provided he is busting his ass rehabbing that ACL
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    provided he is busting his ass rehabbing that ACL
    Heard it wasn’t a bad injury. Will be good to go

vCash
    Meh, Paul Jones talked about Dean in his biscuits today. We are in the game.

Ole Miss has a leg up?

We currently lead for Moore, Pickering, the Gulfport LB, Edwards, and Young while having Black committed.

That’s literally over half of the top players in the state and our new staff is aggressively catching up on building relationships with players we don’t lead for.

You could make an argument that due the tenure of relationship building, this very instance is the biggest lead OM will have i

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Ole Miss has a leg up?

We currently lead for Moore, Pickering, the Gulfport LB, Edwards, and Young while having Black committed.

That’s literally over half of the top players in the state and our new staff is aggressively catching up on building relationships with players we don’t lead for.

You could make an argument that due the tenure of relationship building, this very instance is the biggest lead OM will have i
    Young likes us but if he gets an offer from bama, he will be gone. Also uga in the hunt for him as well.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Young likes us but if he gets an offer from bama, he will be gone. Also uga in the hunt for him as well.
    Young will be a LSU MSU Bama battle. He grew up liking LSU but we'll see how hard they push.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Ole Miss has a leg up?

That?s literally over half of the top players in the state and our new staff is aggressively catching up on building relationships with players we don?t lead for.

I wouldnt get too excited about Black
    No Signature

vCash
    Every Day?