Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January is a snooze fest here now with the early signing period

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    USS Indianapolis was good.
    You're now the second person I've heard say this so I'll check it out and skip the other 9 he made last

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep, we can skip all those Yancy rumors about them visiting Oxford and liking Luke better than Moorhead.

I'm still waiting for that son of a bitch to choke to death on a dick.
    From what I hear in oxford, this could happen sooner than later.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Well a bunch of hard working girls trying to put themselves through medical school in memphis and Tampa are not enjoying this January. They might below on funds because of early signing period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I think we should be happy with the quiet. Not only will it help us in recruiting (we are winners in a lot of recruiting battles in November/December so this allows us to keep the guys we really need to keep) but it?s gonna help magnify basketball, which should be the real priority during his time.
    Ditto. I am very happy to be snoozing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep, we can skip all those Yancy rumors about them visiting Oxford and liking Luke better than Moorhead.

I'm still waiting for that son of a bitch to choke to death on a dick.
    Lol. Plus 1.

vCash
    Mullen finally got hired by someone so I cant start threads about his desperately trying to get another job for you guys to accuse me of posting crap for board clicks to fund my shenanigans
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Anybody know where Chris Jones is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STATEBALLIN View Post
    Anybody know where Chris Jones is?
    That recruitment was hard on me, but it was fun keeping up with the twists and turns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Mullen finally got hired by someone so I cant start threads about his desperately trying to get another job for you guys to accuse me of posting crap for board clicks to fund my shenanigans
    Ha, I'm betting you will find another agenda****

LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That recruitment was hard on me, but it was fun keeping up with the twists and turns
    It was tough. My wife made so much fun of me! Haha

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    From what I hear in oxford, this could happen sooner than later.
    He would need to find some guys outside of Oxford for that to happen.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Still important guys out there we're waiting to see on:

Smith and Williams seem to be take for either us or TN depending on which one goes where.
    McDowell is flirting with FL.
    Lovett is bouncing all over the place but OM/State waiting to see.
    Mason is still in play a little with a beach azz coach trying to push him to his favorite team.
    Watson flirting around.
    Winkel still waiting around.

vCash
    Winkel isn't waiting around anymore. He finally got the offer he wanted from TN. Just have to see if it's a legit offer. They've got half the OL in the country committed/signed.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Someone needs to start up some look a like threads or a 2018 ?Your Perception of Other Posters? thread.

On the other hand, some of you may need to save up for baseball season. We have a really good chance to win the damn thing. I?m anxious to see the offense after 1.5 years of Cann instructions. If we trend close to what he did at LSU and pitching stays healthy, save up your $$$ for the summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Vic spoke to someone the other day. About basketball. I can confirm this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Someone needs to start up some look a like threads or a 2018 ?Your Perception of Other Posters? thread.

On the other hand, some of you may need to save up for baseball season. We have a really good chance to win the damn thing. I?m anxious to see the offense after 1.5 years of Cann instructions. If we trend close to what he did at LSU and pitching stays healthy, save up your $$$ for the summer.
    I’m excited about baseball this year, but what concerns me is that anything short of Omaha will be disappointing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Winkel isn't waiting around anymore. He finally got the offer he wanted from TN. Just have to see if it's a legit offer. They've got half the OL in the country committed/signed.
    Seems every recruiting battle we have had lately is with freaking tenn. Pruitt seems to have a bone to pick with us. Oh and we are not faring so well facing off against him

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I?m excited about baseball this year, but what concerns me is that anything short of Omaha will be disappointing.
    Seeing how Rooker and Brown progress last season with just a few months under Cann should have everyone thinking Omaha or bust. Last year was carried by offense and a patchwork pitching staff. Barring injury this team should be top 3 SEC at end of year and that typically means Omaha quality.