Give the guy some time he is the most proven coach State has probably ever hired in any sport. He is a "big" name so to speak. The guy didn't just forget how to coach basketball. We get to next year or the year after and are still seeing the same issues then we can hit the panic button. Last I checked we are 14-4 and have been in/had a chance to win a couple of games we lost.

I'll admit I haven't watched a ton of basketball since Stans left but have started watching more and more since Howland got here and we are slowly improving. Can't help that some big name recruits turned out to be busts and it wasn't like we were signing KY type classes. There is a huge difference in the top 5-10 prospects and the rest. The rest need to develop. If any of you have watched AAU basketball it is a joke all about scoring and flash and very little defense is played. Basketball can be streaky just like baseball if not more so. This team has some pieces that we could get hot and go on a tear, look up and get to 20 wins. Don't throw the towel in on them yet.

Yes, we have had some ugly games we should have won but that is going to happen. The entire SEC is improving which overall is good for us and the league. Just have to keep on taking it one step at a time.

Nobody had a problem giving Mullen time to fix Croom's disaster why the rush on Howland fixing Ray's disaster? We will finish better this year than last and be much improved next year. They are close.