Thread: OOBs cohost

vCash

OOBs cohost

I find it funny Jackson pinned this tweet. Because..... Even though he came back with a 7th grade burn....it is true. He is very difficult to understand and hear.

Other than that, good show Bo.

vCash
    Well Jackson isn’t the other guy on OOB anymore. He got another job but he still does Gridiron and Weiner’s show I think. Blake does OOB and he’s done an outstanding job. He also does play by play for the M Braves

vCash
    What are Blake's and Hull's jobs on OOB exactly?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I find it funny Jackson pinned this tweet. Because..... Even though he came back with a 7th grade burn....it is true. He is very difficult to understand and hear.

Other than that, good show Bo.
    I'm still trying to figure out who, affiliated with the radio station, Jackson is related to. There is no other explanation for him being on the air. The two new guys actually add something to the show. Refreshing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by graddawg View Post
    The two new guys actually add something to the show. Refreshing.
    Is Blake the guy that is on the 13&34 podcast too? He is good at what he does.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Is Blake the guy that is on the 13&34 podcast too? He is good at what he does.
    Yes. He is also one of the guys behind the trumaroon/hailstate takeover stuff too
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Blake said this morning that he has a degree from LSU, but is a fan of another school. I’m assuming MSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Blake said this morning that he has a degree from LSU, but is a fan of another school. I’m assuming MSU?
    I hope so, because Bo could use an MSU guy on his show. They often have a hard time remembering or knowing about players or recruits from State. They also have always seemed to struggle with good times in our past. If Blake can just bring some facts about State to the show it will be much improved.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by graddawg View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out who, affiliated with the radio station, Jackson is related to. There is no other explanation for him being on the air. The two new guys actually add something to the show. Refreshing.
    I was tired of hearing his childish rants!

vCash
    I quit listening with Jackson being on air. If I wanted to listen to mumbling and hard to understand conversations, I would talk to my wife.

vCash
    I'm gonna be honest, i have basically quit listening to any jackson produced shows. I really like Chris Brooks and want to listen to his shows, but Jackson makes it almost unbearable. He slurs his words and yell laughs all the time. his slurring kinda reminds me of farmer Fran from The Waterboy. I do occasionally give Brooks' show a chance (like yesterday, but turned it off when Jackson started discussing 20 songs that turn 20 in 2018.)

Full disclosure I think Jackson is a good dude. I would absolutely love to have a beer with him and play some weekly shooty hoops with he and some other media members, I just have a hard time enjoying his radio shows.