Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bounce back game thread Vandy edition!

vCash
    We needed that.

vCash
    Florida he fouled out in 16 minutes so I wouldn’t count that game. He got called for two bogus moving screens.

vCash
    Im gonna get shit on for this but........

Vandy is 6-12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

Vandy is 6-12
    No your not. It's the truth. They are the worst team in the SEC and they were playing without one of their best players.

vCash
    We needed that. We still look inept at times and our defensive intensity was very bad at times tonight. Hopefully we can build on this.

vCash

Vandy is 6-12
    Vandy's not good, but this is their biggest SEC loss. I know they were missing their best player.

vCash

Vandy is 6-12
    We took care of business like a good team should. I still think we are a good team... in the making.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Vandy's not good, but this is their biggest SEC loss. I know they were missing their best player.
    Davis is one of their three best players but their best player is by far Roberson.

vCash
    Don't act like it was a fluke. We out played Auburn and the dogassed Rebs for a half. So we have proved we can play. Tonight we played both halves I think we have defense figured out. And we will continue to improve on offense. We coming--have some faith.

vCash
    I think teams are gonna see this film and run nothing but slip screens all game. We couldn?t figure that out all game.

Banned
    vCash
    We won tonight because we spent most the 2nd half getting the ball down low or driving it down low. When we don't settle for 3's we are a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We won tonight because we spent most the 2nd half getting the ball down low or driving it down low. When we don't settle for 3's we are a good team.
    100% absolutely right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We also shot most of our threes from penetration kickouts to wide open squared up ready to shoot shooters. We were probably 7-15 in those shots and 1-5 in our normal jack up type shots. Howland also talked to Jaime Dixon this weekend after the Auburn loss and they are running a shooting drill Dixon runs at TCU. Glad those two talk and are great friends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I think teams are gonna see this film and run nothing but slip screens all game. We couldn?t figure that out all game.
    I doubt it. You guys are silly. You don’t just run shit unless it’s a base off of your offensive set. Vandy runs slip screens and is a master at them. That’s part of Drew’s offense with Roberson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I doubt it. You guys are silly. You don’t just run shit unless it’s a base off of your offensive set. Vandy runs slip screens and is a master at them. That’s part of Drew’s offense with Roberson.
    It was a joke man

vCash
    Who cares Vandy is shitty! Like Bobby Knight use to say about coaching, find a way to win is the only thing that matters!

Msu is a young team who hasn't had much success over the last several years, hopefully last night is a start but we need to win on the road.

vCash
    Damn it's hilarious revisiting this page the day after.