Thread: Free admission to the basketball game tonight......

vCash

Free admission to the basketball game tonight......

Another Riff Raff game in the making?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Another Riff Raff game in the making?
    We can only hope.

vCash
    Crowd will get what they paid for...

vCash
    Roads are really bad up here. I?d be surprised if anyone goes besides students.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    And once the sun sets and it gets dark it?ll only get worse. 12 seems to be decent but 82 is a skating rink in places.

vCash
    25 is all frozen over too.

vCash
    They get free tacos and T-shirts as well.

vCash
    Question about men's BB game attendance. My 80 year old MSU Mom still gets the Tupelo "Daily Inferno", just another UNM paper in my opinion but she still enjoys print media. They showed attendance of 8100 plus for the game against Auburn. I assume that this is season tickets plus game day sales. Does the BB program make $ as long as a certain # of season tickets are sold even if only a couple of thousand show up for the games?

vCash
    The crowd for Auburn wasn?t half bad. No, there weren?t 8,100 butts in seats but it was much better tha. The non conference crowds and Arkansas.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    I assume it's tickets distributed..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    They aren't nearly as bad as they were for that game. It was just folks in walking distance back then for the most part.

Banned
    vCash
    Maybe they can bring in Ken Harvey to punch out something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Question about men's BB game attendance. My 80 year old MSU Mom still gets the Tupelo "Daily Inferno", just another UNM paper in my opinion but she still enjoys print media. They showed attendance of 8100 plus for the game against Auburn. I assume that this is season tickets plus game day sales. Does the BB program make $ as long as a certain # of season tickets are sold even if only a couple of thousand show up for the games?
    I would think the difference in tickets sold and actual attendance is that those who don't come to the games don't buy concessions. Presumably season ticket holders pay for parking whether they use it or not (like football). I'd still rather they showed actual turnstile count instead of inflating attendance numbers just for optics. They call it "attendance", so it should really be the count of those who attended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I would think the difference in tickets sold and actual attendance is that those who don't come to the games don't buy concessions. Presumably season ticket holders pay for parking whether they use it or not (like football). I'd still rather they showed actual turnstile count instead of inflating attendance numbers just for optics. They call it "attendance", so it should really be the count of those who attended.
    Yeah, show actual turnstile count. I think they claim tickets sold at the FB games also.